College Football National Championship

Logic

Georgia (-13) vs TCU.

Who ya got? Who ya keeping an eye on for draft season? How long after this game before Stetson Bennett opens his first car dealership? Do the Horned Frogs have a snowball's chance in hell?

Two hours and counting.

I live near Athens. Were I not a lifelong UGA fan, I would be rooting for TCU. They are a fun team and easy to like. 

Nonetheless, I don't see them ultimately being competitive. It may be close for a while, but I think Georgia ends up covering.

• Like (+1) 1

Caught a couple of TCU games and thought that Max Duggan’s playing style is akin to Josh’s, especially on rushes. Like… Josh Allen’s mini-me, as he’s just 6’0”. He declared for the draft iirc, but don’t know where he might go. I could get behind using a late-rounder on him in the third & eventually backup QB slot so there would be more continuity to the O if, god forbid…. 

That was a great game! 

Reminds me of Alabama vs. Notre Dame a few years ago in the championship game.

Notre Dame was completely out-classed, out-sized, out-muscled, 'Bama was better and faster at every position on both sides of the ball.

Other than that, it was a great game.

Is the talent pool this disproportional these days?  Can't find 2 teams on equal footing for the big dance?

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

That was a great game! 

Reminds me of Alabama vs. Notre Dame a few years ago in the championship game.

Notre Dame was completely out-classed, out-sized, out-muscled, 'Bama was better and faster at every position on both sides of the ball.

Other than that, it was a great game.

Is the talent pool this disproportional these days?  Can't find 2 teams on equal footing for the big dance?

That’s why it’s crazy to have a 12 or 16 team playoff

There’s only one or two, on a good year three teams that can compete With THE best team

Edited by Buffalo716

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.