What is your 2023 Super Bowl Field?

BillsPride12

What are the teams you can realistically see making it to the Super Bowl from each conference this year?  I'm going with the below.  I'd be shocked if someone outside of those teams made it personally speaking.  Who do you have?  

AFC:

Buffalo

Cincinatti

Kansas City

NFC:

Philadelphia

San Francisco

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

What are the teams you can realistically see making it to the Super Bowl from each conference this year?  I'm going with the below.  I'd be shocked if someone outside of those teams made it personally speaking.  Who do you have?  

AFC:

Buffalo

Cincinatti

Kansas City

NFC:

Philadelphia

San Francisco

You have the correct teams. My power rankings in order of likelihood to win it all: 

Niners (best roster)

Cincinnati (best weapons)

KC (best qb)

Bills (josh Allen/ lackluster defense)

Philly (injuries at the wrong time/ no trust in hurts) 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Last year's SB was between two teams that nobody would have included in their field of potential winners at the end of the regular season.

That's why it's fun to go on record after the regular season/before the playoffs start and then go back and revisit once we see who gets there

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Last year's SB was between two teams that nobody would have included in their field of potential winners at the end of the regular season.

I cannot see that happening this year. The power differential between the top tier teams and those that just barely got in is really significant this season. Maybe more so than any year in recent memory. 

18 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I would have the 49ers and Bengals as heavy favorites.

Buffalo, KC and Philly after them.

Outside shot is the Chargers. 

Bengals heavy favourites with road playoff games at Buff and KC most likely 

I don’t see that as reasonable, I don’t see a heavy favourite in the AFC

AFC:

KC

Buffalo

Cincy

NFC:

SF

Philadelphia

Top three in AFC are close. I actually like the Bills -- they've weathered an almost unbelievable sequence of injury, weather, and trauma. All of their losses were close and could easily have been wins. I think Josh's arm is nearly or back to unimpaired by injury. KC gets the edge because of the bye. (Man, I hate that team.)

SF appears the strongest team in the NFC, but it's hard to imagine a rookie 7th round pick not struggling at some point in the playoffs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.