Steelers are so kind and considerate

Just Jack

47 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

You know, it may have been meant as a tribute to the amazing work the Bills medical staff did on Monday night. I say that seriously. Logically, it’s kinda dumb because it’s convoluted and is easy to take the wrong way, but I would bet good money that was the intent. Edmunds, Levi Wallace, Trubisky, and Tomlin all have connections to Damar/the Bills. Tomlin’s connection is actually remarkably close and also tight with Mcdermott.

Good thought. That never occurred to me. 

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

Steelers got a sack. Steeler teammate came up to the guy who made the sack and did the “CPR” celebration on him. 

Sure, probably just a brain fart, but that’s a gigantic, awful, mighty taco style brain fart. 

Ugh. Pretty classless if mocking the Hamlin situation was the intention. Hope not..

Just now, billsbackto81 said:

Ugh. Pretty classless if mocking the Hamlin situation was the intention. Hope not..

Nah, I really don’t think that at all. I think they use that as some weird “celebration” and he just didn’t think. But again, that’s a major lapse in judgement. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

They’ve done this before… but seriously, read the room Steelers 😒

Yeah, I think Tomlin may have a word or two with those guys

3 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I don’t think that was the intent, I think they’ve done that before.  But like Yolo said “Read the Room, Boys”

3 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

If that’s the case , have they been under a rock the last week? 

Probably quite aware once the moment was over. 

but adrenaline gives a bit of tunnel vision and if I had to guess between “they were planning to do it with damar on their mind” or “they were moving fast, highly successful and in front of 80k cheering people they went to a previously used celebration before their brains came back to the real world” 

im guessing the latter 

4 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Has to be intended as a positive nod to Damar, they obviously wouldnt be mocking or making light of what happened.  

Its stupid to try either way, and clearly in poor taste, but Tomlin would go ballistic if it was mockery.

It's actually a common NFL celebration. I think the Pittsburgh guy was just clueless. Don't think he did it on purpose, or as a tribute.

4687fbab01bd2a409327cde27f1dab38.gif

Edited by chongli
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.