Your NFL predictions for the rest of the year?

boyst

Bills related:

1) Elam, Benford and Jackson get more immediate time than White

2) Bills running game turns everyone's head

NFL:

1) if Packers get in they make a run. That pass defense is very good. The run game is succeeding. Aaron Rodgers 

2) Miami keeps McDaniel

3) Lamar Jackson doesn't play in another game this season

4) 9ers get knocked out earlier than they should

Out on a limb for wildcard weekend: Jacksonville wins their opening round game. 

Just now, ScottLaw said:

1) Chargers make a run in the playoffs beating the Chiefs in the process.

2) Eagles represent the NFC in the SB 

3) Lamar returns and Ravens beat Bengals in WC game. 

4) Bills play Chargers in Championship gane.

like it with a Bills SB Win added in

• Like (+1) 1

Bills related:

> Bills can score enough to win a game or two but can't get any further with a decimated secondary and without Von Miller drawing doubles.

NFL:

> Philly wins one playoff game against a weak opponent and then gets bounced

> Jacksonville is feisty but Trevor Lawrence struggles with patience and accuracy

> Mahomes cements his status as the league's best QB, a half step ahead of Josh Allen

> 49ers give the Chiefs or Bengals all they can handle before falling just short in the SB

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 2

7 hours ago, Simon said:

Bills related:

> Bills can score enough to win a game or two but can't get any further with a decimated secondary and without Von Miller drawing doubles.

NFL:

> Philly wins one playoff game against a weak opponent and then gets bounced

> Jacksonville is feisty but Trevor Lawrence struggles with patience and accuracy

> Mahomes cements his status as the league's best QB, a half step ahead of Josh Allen

> 49ers give the Chiefs or Bengals all they can handle before falling just short in the SB

agreed.   after watching todays game, down in and down out, no way Bills get past the Chiefs , only turnover ratio can save them.   Bills lit up a injured/non existent Chiefs secondary and pass rush last year .  this year the roles are reversed.   Miller was the game changer, and he is gone, along with our secondary .

sorry, I can root for the alternative, but my head says no way.  

• Dislike 1

Allen has to have 4 of his best games for us to win it all. Defense cannot do this against Cincy or KC. If we has Von and Hyde, I'd put us up against anyone, but for too many games we've struggled. Believe we trounce Miami, but lose in the Divisional round vs Cincy. Hope I'm wrong, 

2 hours ago, Simon said:

And that's going to be even harder to come by without healthy ball magnets like Miller, Hyde and White. :(

I think you are underestimating the power of playing for keeps in the playoffs versus regular season games. I think they will rise to the occasion.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.