Bills playoff opponent scenarios

BLeonard

Hopefully, this will explain all of the playoff scenarios for the Bills, depending on tomorrow's game outcomes.

Bills win* OR CIN Loss - Bills Clinch #2 Seed

1:  vs MIA if MIA beats NYJ

2:  vs PIT if MIA loses to NYJ AND PIT beats CLE

3:  vs NE if MIA loses to NYJ AND PIT loses to CLE 

Bills lose AND CIN beats BAL - Bills clinch #3 Seed

1:  vs BAL

* - If the Bills beat NE and face KC in the AFC Championship, the game will be held at a neutral site.

If you're more of a visual person, here are the current flow charts for the top 3 seeds and the 7th seed.

2049182012_Top3SeedFlowChart.thumb.jpg.9a77d13b18946d410c53a1962cccb695.jpg65464716_AFC7thSeed.thumb.png.a4f53ae802e5b9a06de15e6b88ff8751.png

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 7

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

So Bills have 3 home games in a row starting tomorrow?

If we win tomorrow, can’t play another road game

7 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

Doesn’t matter who they put in front of us. We just do what we do and handle business. NE or Pitt would be preferable, but there’s literally no team I fear. All we can do from here is win.

Personally, the Bengals scare me. I don’t think our DB’s can deal with their WR’s, even with zone dropping 7

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

You think KC fans wont travel?  I mean don't get me wrong, a neutral site is way better than Arrowhead but its still travel away from home and a road game.  

Bills fans show up in KC.  It’s been speculated that Indianapolis is neutral sight.  Indy is almost exactly halfway between KC and Buffalo.  Once tickets are on sale- Bills Mafia will be scooping them up.  Sure KC will.  But my $ is always on Bills Mafia!

• Agree 1

Me, my Dad, and my brother go to a Bills game every year, and I’ve been going to games with my Dad since 70s.  This year was the highest Bills aftermarket tickets.  We could not figure out a game that didn’t cost a fortune.  We looked into flying into Cincy or Chicago, but our schedules conflicted.

So if Bills play a neutral sight playoff game- we will buy tickets and see our beloved Buffalo Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, peterpan said:

The NFL will be at our back bc of the Hamlin sympathy and storyline.  If we play well, we WILL get the calls.  Play well and the Bills are already Super Bowl Champs!

At what minute today do we start saying that the officials are out to get the Bills to appease the Bengals?

Anyone want to run a sweepstake?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.