Bills fans donating to Tee Higgins charity

Greg S

4 hours ago, Greg S said:

Higgins wore cleats supporting the Axe ALS foundation during the NFL’s “My Cause, My Cleats” initiative. Bills fans did their research, launched a GoFundMe and have already raised over $6,500 for his cause.

Why not donate directly to the foundation?  

4 hours ago, Greg S said:

Higgins wore cleats supporting the Axe ALS foundation during the NFL’s “My Cause, My Cleats” initiative. Bills fans did their research, launched a GoFundMe and have already raised over $6,500 for his cause.

I would just like to reiterate this: if you want to support this cause, donate directly to Axe ALS and specify "in honor of Tee Higgins"

More straightforward than trusting a GoFundMe, even if they do try hard to be a credible organization.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Because that's too simple and wouldn't give fans enough credit for their charitable efforts. 

Somehow fans got credit for donating directly to Oshei Children's Hospital in honor of Patricia Allen  🤷‍♂️

Charities aren't stupid.  If they see an uptick in giving that looks like it has a specific motivation, it's in their interest to track and publicize it.

17 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I left my wallet in the car 🚗 

Is it in the trunk next to the crow bar you use to open it? 

asking for a friend, 

• Haha (+1) 1

Mr Higgins would not have chosen to hurt #3 . It was a very random very freaky circumstance that caused the injury to Damar if it indeed was the blow to the chest  that caused it.

People showing him some love doesn't bother me. It comes from a good place in peoples hearts to show in a tangible way they hold him blameless and empathy for his feeling badly I guess. 

I am sure his charity will be  blessed by that expression. It doesnt concern me how people want to spend their money. It reads like "Love in action"  to me.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.