Bengals playing dirty?

Herc11

I blame the refs also for allowing the unnecessary roughness without flagging it and stopping it right there. When referees are not doing their job at controlling the game, whether it be football or hockey, that’s when issues come up with players retaliating. That blast in the back against Johnson should have been flagged immediately.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

26 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

There's a lot of love between Cinci and Buffalo right now, so focus on that and the real reason you're here. Coming in here to die on this hill probably isnt good for anyone. Even if you truly believe we are wrong, no one has the pitchforks out for the Bengals, just let it go.

Simply offering a different perspective - being the obvious difference in the edited clip and the real-time clip.

There are no 'pitchforks' here either. Just an opinion on a Bengals related subject. 

Edited by Bengalholic

5 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I said looking at THAT video it doesn’t even look like he touched him. Also rolling onto a FOOT isn’t going get a flag, a fine and definitely not a suspension! Now had he leg whipped Allen the flags would have flown as well as fines.. 

Suspension? No, if you watched the same video I did you woudl see Hendrickson rolls into his leg, it looks intentional and you can tell 100% he made contact because Allen jerked his leg back and grabbed at his ankle.  If you saw that same video and are concluding he did not touch him, then I dont know what to say other than you must be a blind pats homer.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Part of that is on the Bills for allowing teams to physically bully them like this, week in and week out. We're so "humble". Bengals came out fired up and ready to play hard and hit through the whistle. There are ways to prevent that but it takes a change in mindset. Dont have to be "dirty", but need to be ready to live on that edge. JP and Shaq sometimes get there. Diggs can get there but tough to set a team tone from the WR spot. Maybe Spencer Brown can get that hyped but he's too busy learning how to play his position.That's about it on this team. Incognito and Brandon Spikes used to be those dudes too. Feliciano a bit.

Not sure what the Bills can do differently? I mean to intentionally go out to injure an opponent doesn't seem like the way the Bills play. I've seen them get physical and deliver hard clean hits on the field and I've seen them stand up and get in skirmishes on the sidelines when they thought something dirty happened. Cheap shotting an opponent can lead to bad things, concussions, broken limbs, paralysis, death. As Marv would say,":Don't be dumb and don't be dirty." 

16 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Suspension? No, if you watched the same video I did you woudl see Hendrickson rolls into his leg, it looks intentional and you can tell 100% he made contact because Allen jerked his leg back and grabbed at his ankle.  If you saw that same video and are concluding he did not touch him, then I dont know what to say other than you must be a blind pats homer.  

If I’m a ref I’d just think Allen was trying to sell he was touched.. yes Allen does it so does every other top tier QB because it works and gets the flag a lot of times.. They just didn’t buy it this time.  Also if he was wanting to hurt Allen he “accidentally” leg whips him.. not roll over his foot.

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

If I’m a ref I’d just think Allen was trying to sell he was touched.. yes Allen does it so does every other top tier QB because it works and gets the flag a lot of times.. They just didn’t buy it this time.  Also if he was wanting to hurt Allen he “accidentally” leg whips him.. not roll over his foot.

I think you're on to something.

And just to continue the charade of being injured, Josh had the medical trainers heavily wrap that ankle in tape before he went back out for the next series.

That Josh Allen is a cheeky monkey!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

You have to realize that the Cheaters do the same type of stuff, even and especially their QB.  So to them, it's SOP.

• Agree 2

30 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Confirmed blind pats homer

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I think you're on to something.

And just to continue the charade of being injured, Josh had the medical trainers heavily wrap that ankle in tape before he went back out for the next series.

That Josh Allen is a cheeky monkey!

I knew someone read it that way. I was saying the refs didnt buy it because they thought he was acting to get the flag.  I was not meaning he didn’t get hurt. 

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

This is the Hindenburg of bad takes 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Confirmed blind pats homer

Huh? This had nothing to do with the Pats? Your comment Was illogical since I just stated it didn’t look like he was even touched and Refs probably thought he was acting to get the call.. doesn’t mean he was it’s what the refs probably thought.. no clue how that a blind pats homer?? Sound like your suffering Post Brady Syndrome, a common illness in the AFC East. Lmao

4 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

This is the Hindenburg of bad takes 

It’s not a take it’s common sense.   I don’t get the OP take of dirty hits.. one is a legal hit, the second his video he shares shows zero contact.. yes Allen went into the tent and probably got his foot taped up from having his foot rolled over by a 300 pound man.. why did he roll over he was trying get to Allen… which is his job.. rolls over his feet and kept his legs up.. if he wanted aka intent.. he would have done a lot more than roll over his foot… 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Huh? This had nothing to do with the Pats? Your comment Was illogical since I just stated it didn’t look like he was even touched and Refs probably thought he was acting to get the call.. doesn’t mean he was it’s what the refs probably thought.. no clue how that a blind pats homer?? Sound like your suffering Post Brady Syndrome, a common illness in the AFC East. Lmao

It’s not a take it’s common sense.   I don’t get the OP take of dirty hits.. one is a legal hit, the second his video he shares shows zero contact.. yes Allen went into the tent and probably got his foot taped up from having his foot rolled over by a 300 pound man.. why did he roll over he was trying get to Allen… which is his job.. rolls over his feet and kept his legs up.. if he wanted aka intent.. he would have done a lot more than roll over his foot… 

He deliberately gator rolled into his lower leg

You can see the knee hyperextension

• Agree 2

25 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Dont you have some balls to deflate?

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Rolling on Josh's upper ankle is going to do alot more damage then Hendrickson's clever leg kick after the ankle contact.  I'm convinced he did that to disguise the initial roll/ankle. It was 100% intentional and avoidable. The frustration is along with Taron's late spear, these inconsistent refs missed both. Never cared for Shawn Smith & Co.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.