2022 NFL Week 17 (January 1, 2023) GDT Dolphins @ New England

muppy

1 minute ago, buffalobillswin said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if the AFC East gets flexed to Saturday next week. Dolphins vs Jets at 4:30 and Bills vs Pats at 8:30. 

They'll want the Bills to play at the same time as the Chiefs/possibly Bengals. Whatever happens tomorrow, we'll still be in the hunt for the number one seed.

1 minute ago, buffalobillswin said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if the AFC East gets flexed to Saturday next week. Dolphins vs Jets at 4:30 and Bills vs Pats at 8:30. 

You think the Bills can play Monday night and then turn around and play Saturday night?  Lol. Not a chance 

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Crush? Most of us fans don’t expect a win in Buffalo. The O line sucks so bad Jones should make them pay for any CMas gifts he bought them. Lol 

That said how did Miami’s not just throw it up all day to Waddle and Hill? The Pats have practice squad guys starting at Corners.  Weirdest game plan ever!

Team's started maybe chargers game earlier in year possibly earlier. Take middle field away the dolphins kept attacking there All the time. If they ran or have a running game or even quick shorter passes. Coaching doing bad on there part.

4 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

I would. The league likes to keep games that influence each other together. If Buffalo/NE have a bearing on Jets/Miami/Bengals/Ravens then they won’t be in prime time. Those games will happen at the same time. 

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Crush? Most of us fans don’t expect a win in Buffalo. The O line sucks so bad Jones should make them pay for any CMas gifts he bought them. Lol 

That said how did Miami’s not just throw it up all day to Waddle and Hill? The Pats have practice squad guys starting at Corners.  Weirdest game plan ever!

I was talking about crushing the Patriots dreams. Not their fans. That will just be icing on the cake to crush the fans that are hopeful as well. 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Unsure but if Bills win tomorrow. Could have number 1 seed wrapped up. Not for sure. If true could rest some starters or play until halftime. Can see patriots fans hoping for that.

I don’t think that’s possible with KC winning today. Now if you lose, then it makes it almost impossible for the 1 seed and you may rest players for the next week game.. lol Pats probably still lose lol

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Is it possible to do with the QB who played and who did not !   Go Bills !

6 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Is it possible to do with the QB who played and who did not !   Go Bills !

You get the ball into your playmakers hands! They did nothing all game to get Waddle or Hill involved. It felt like they had Patricia calling their O too. Lol

15 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

You get the ball into your playmakers hands! They did nothing all game to get Waddle or Hill involved. It felt like they had Patricia calling their O too. Lol

yeah Waddle barely even touched the ball today… I figured it was the Patriots doing a nice job of taking him away with defensive scheme.

Glad the Pats won, I’d rather avoid the  Dolphins in the Wild Card / Divisional Round if at all possible.

13 hours ago, RiotAct said:

yeah Waddle barely even touched the ball today… I figured it was the Patriots doing a nice job of taking him away with defensive scheme.

Glad the Pats won, I’d rather avoid the  Dolphins in the Wild Card / Divisional Round if at all possible.

I don’t care how good your scheme is,if you have your Nickel corner as your #1 corner and Practice squad or a safety as your 2nd and nickel corner.. your 2 superstar WR should be open! My Pats should have secured a playoff spot if they hadn’t choked roughly 1/4 of this years games away. (4 games).  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.