Happy New Year To My TBD Friends

ganesh

Wishing everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year.  Hopefully.  2023 is that golden year when the parade in Buffalo happens in February.  

This has been one fascinating and fast paced season.  We started with a bang,  went through a slew of injuries, then got slammed by a tough defense and then lost to a silly play;  The bills were forced to play 3 games on the road in 12 days and showed their grit in gutting out wins.  They have continued to demonstrate improved play and win consistently in the clutch. 

Every game has been fascinating whether it was an annihilation of the opponent or squeaked by the whiff of their hair.  The Bills have entertained us throughout the year and kept us on the edge of the seats.   Wishing them for great success in January and into February.  

January 2023 is starting with the game of the year on MNF; This is even more bigger than the one we pulled out at Kansas City.  The #1 seed is on the line and the Bills control their own destiny.  Go Bills !

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 4

It's already New Years Day down here in NZ, and the hangover isn't as bad as I feared it would be.  It's a beautiful sunny, summer morning, with nothing but blue skies.

I'll take it as a sign for good things to come in 2023.

Let's go Buffalo!

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, ganesh said:

Wishing everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year.  Hopefully.  2023 is that golden year when the parade in Buffalo happens in February.  

This has been one fascinating and fast paced season.  We started with a bang,  went through a slew of injuries, then got slammed by a tough defense and then lost to a silly play;  The bills were forced to play 3 games on the road in 12 days and showed their grit in gutting out wins.  They have continued to demonstrate improved play and win consistently in the clutch. 

Every game has been fascinating whether it was an annihilation of the opponent or squeaked by the whiff of their hair.  The Bills have entertained us throughout the year and kept us on the edge of the seats.   Wishing them for great success in January and into February.  

January 2023 is starting with the game of the year on MNF; This is even more bigger than the one we pulled out at Kansas City.  The #1 seed is on the line and the Bills control their own destiny.  Go Bills !

Back at 'Ya - Go Bills!

I realized on the "what song" thread how different we all must be - but what ties us all together as brothers and sisters is the sacred, almost indescribable love & devotion to the Buffalo Bills.

A very Happy New Year to you all!  And I hope 2023 exceeds all of our wildest dreams, in football and in life...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.