Just one year ago this was the Pats postgame

78thealltimegreat

1 hour ago, transient said:

I hope the Pats are an annual 5-8 win team for the next two decades so these clowns and the Massholes they cater to live in a constant state of perplexed disappointment about how bad their world beating team has become and why they never seem to get better. As much as I hate the Jets and Dolphins, I wouldn’t mind if they contributed to the Patriots and their fans’ misery because it would only make Pats fans’ disappointment taste that much sweeter. 

So, if the Patsies go 5-8 annually for the next two decades, what will their record be for the other 4 games each year?

15 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

They certainly had a very high opinion after this game didn’t they? 

That’s a small clip. It’s like a 2 hour show. They also said later this was the only way the Pats could beat Buffalo is in a wind storm.

Holly also a footy pajama wearing Pats fan. AKA he thinks they can do no wrong. 

That was a really annoying few weeks after that game living in New England.  First BB and his son hug like they won the SB in a game that was basically a coin flip...Kraft is in the locker room congratulating them.  Then the entire fan base thinks///believes its over, the Patriots are back and Mac Jones is 'the next Brady" that BB is sprinkling his pixy dust over.   There was talk on the local Boston radio about how they would rather have Mac Jones than Allen...serious talk.  You know because the magic pixy dust thing.   If the Bills had won that game there would be a 6 game winning streak instead its 5 of 6.  In some ways I like how it worked out that they thought they were back on top and it was just that easy with their genius coach....only to get smoked with a perfect game in the playoffs.  It is amazing clowns with completely nonsensical takes have jobs....they have no idea what they actually witnessed that night....total amateurs

• Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, BillsfaninGa said:

So, if the Patsies go 5-8 annually for the next two decades, what will their record be for the other 4 games each year?

I think you skipped over the word “win” in my post… I’m implying that if they win between 5 and 8 games per season it will keep them in purgatory and enhance their suffering.

8 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

It was hilarious because they acted like they had already won the division.

They all did.  A lot of "order has been restored to the universe" tweets, and "nice 1-year reign, Buffalo."

The worst, most spoiled, insufferable and delusional fanbase in the history of sports. And that isn't hyperbole.  Watching them go through an existential crisis after the WC game and then again after this past Thursday is exhilarating.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

That was a really annoying few weeks after that game living in New England.  First BB and his son hug like they won the SB in a game that was basically a coin flip...Kraft is in the locker room congratulating them.  Then the entire fan base thinks///believes its over, the Patriots are back and Mac Jones is 'the next Brady" that BB is sprinkling his pixy dust over.   There was talk on the local Boston radio about how they would rather have Mac Jones than Allen...serious talk.  You know because the magic pixy dust thing.   If the Bills had won that game there would be a 6 game winning streak instead its 5 of 6.  In some ways I like how it worked out that they thought they were back on top and it was just that easy with their genius coach....only to get smoked with a perfect game in the playoffs.  It is amazing clowns with completely nonsensical takes have jobs....they have no idea what they actually witnessed that night....total amateurs

I hope karma is cyclic and the wind game was akin to their 2003 31-0 season opening Sam Adams TD scoring win. Now it’s time for the disappointment and disillusionment to really set in.

2 minutes ago, FLBillsGuy said:

Our son and his family were at the game Thursday. They said the vitriol toward Josh was incessant, Kill him, hate him, get him off the field…..seems that Bills Mafia broke the Pasties fans.

On their boards, they openly root for him to be injured.  Not just a few bad apples - it's a pretty common sentiment.

Their fans are scum.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Since1981 said:

I didn’t realize how awful, personal, condescending massholes these people were. You never hear this from WNY TV media. It’s going to be hard for the snotty 7 yr olds to be in Josh Allen timeout for 10 yrs. 

The majority of their fanbase has grown up, lived their entire lives, with championship teams and they just believe that is the natural order of the universe.  They just can not fathom that the the lowly Bills could be better than their beloved Patriots.   It forces them to call into question their entire world view. 

It will be hard for them, they will fight it and try to resist, but after another five seasons of getting destroyed by Josh Allen, they will finally accept the truth... the truth that they suck. 

I wish all those wonderful Patriot fans Godspeed in that journey, because as we all know, acceptance is the first step towards healing...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Success said:

On their boards, they openly root for him to be injured.  Not just a few bad apples - it's a pretty common sentiment.

Their fans are scum.

I ran into one on the street in NOLA a few months back. He was petting my dog and then noticed I was wearing a Bills hat. He was as tolerable as any tourist up until that moment.

After that, he was the rudest, most oblivious, entitled and football stupid person I’ve ever met. He was assaulting Allen and McDermott’s character and trying to derive some moral superiority because of Matt Araiza. I reminded him that his was the team of Aaron Hernandez, countless cheating scandals, and pointed out that he’d better enjoy living in the past. I ended by telling him I’d take his opinion into consideration the next time the Pats made the Bills punt.

He then began assaulting my character. He was such an asshat his wife apologized and walked away. The thing is, in my experience this is the norm for this fan base. I’m all in for a little trash talk, but so many of these clowns are insufferable. 

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

The majority of their fanbase has grown up, lived their entire lives, with championship teams

I live in New Hampshire...half the kids have the name "Brady"...some of them are starting to get through college and I will be forced to work with one of these kids.  I hate the thought, eventually there will be a bunch of Brady's in some meeting instead of Christopher's or Michael's.  time to move!

14 minutes ago, Success said:

Their fans are scum.

I read the patsfans forum and I do not see this.  I also live in NE and never see this....they talk about how he "is going to get hurt" playing like he does but that is not rooting for it.

9 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

I read the patsfans forum and I do not see this.  I also live in NE and never see this....they talk about how he "is going to get hurt" playing like he does but that is not rooting for it.

I read the game thread on one of their boards.  Maybe it isn't fair to say they were openly rooting for it - some definitely did, and one I remember said he'd celebrate like crazy when it happened.  But I also think the "going to get hurt" comments that you refer to are often expressed in a more hopeful context.

30 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

The majority of their fanbase has grown up, lived their entire lives, with championship teams and they just believe that is the natural order of the universe.  They just can not fathom that the the lowly Bills could be better than their beloved Patriots.   It forces them to call into question their entire world view.

Part of the problem is mainstream sports media over that timeframe has reinforced this narrative. They’ve never known a world where their team wasn’t national media darlings, and they’ve grown up with talking heads slobbering over the Patriots for the last 20 years.

Now, as Rome crumbles, it’s like some personal affront to their identity that the sports world doesn’t still bow to them as emperor. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

That’s a small clip. It’s like a 2 hour show. They also said later this was the only way the Pats could beat Buffalo is in a wind storm.

Holly also a footy pajama wearing Pats fan. AKA he thinks they can do no wrong. 

He also claimed Buffalo "wasn't that good" after they destroyed them by 30 in the wildcard game where the Bills had the only perfect offensive game in the history of the NFL in over 101 years.

His takes border on comical many times. Even his partners and Matt Cassel looked at him like he was smoking something after that but he doubled down. 

• Like (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, transient said:

I ran into one on the street in NOLA a few months back. He was petting my dog and then noticed I was wearing a Bills hat. He was as tolerable as any tourist up until that moment.

I hope you gave your dog a thorough bath after that.  Poor pooch

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

They certainly had a very high opinion after this game didn’t they? 

Compare and contrast the same guys after the game in Foxboro and the Playoff game. They were committing Hari Kari and everybody from Sad Sac, not ready for Prime Time- Mac and the hoodie were taking shots to the melon!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.