Roll call- who’s going to the Bills-Pats game?

Pete

10 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ll be there. It’s a work trip and I’ll be a guest in suite with a bunch of Pats fans (and 1 other Bills fan). I’m not sure how I’ll be able to keep my mouth shut. 

I grabbed my bosses ticket so I'll be there. Sec 215 I think.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Are you aware of Lot 55 across from Gillette? Parking is FREE! The catch? You can't leave until 75 minutes after the game ends. But considering traffic, you'll be waiting on Route 1 at least that long anyway.

You have to reserve your spot. Learn more here:

https://www.gillettestadium.com/freeparking

On 11/25/2022 at 9:57 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

Boss wants to unload his seats. Thinking about it. It's a 2 hour drive so I'm commiting to a long night. Traffic is always terrible. 

Can you take Friday off?

That's pretty cool on the free parking for delayed exit lot...after the night games they get free snacks and drinks(non alcoholic of course)

Edited by Big Turk

12 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Are you aware of Lot 55 across from Gillette? Parking is FREE! The catch? You can't leave until 75 minutes after the game ends. But considering traffic, you'll be waiting on Route 1 at least that long anyway.

You have to reserve your spot. Learn more here:

https://www.gillettestadium.com/freeparking

I would do that deal. Parking is my biggest game day expense

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

paid $60 on Gratiot Ave in downtown Detroit for the Bills-Browns game… that s*** HURT.

At least it was a safe lot and a 3-4 minute walk to the stadium.

Yeah in downtown Detroit you’re paying to have wheels still on your car when you get back. $60 is a bargain!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Can you take Friday off?

That's pretty cool on the free parking for delayed exit lot...after the night games they get free snacks and drinks(non alcoholic of course)

I'm not exactly an employee. I'm a contractor so I set my own hours. So yes, I can take my time Friday. 

15 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm not exactly an employee. I'm a contractor so I set my own hours. So yes, I can take my time Friday. 

So that wouldn't be as bad as someone that has to be at work early Friday morning...but I agree Boston traffic is horrible.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.