Tickets for game in Detroit ??????????

RyanC883

11 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I suspect that the tickets @ Ford Field, might be free, after what happened with the 2014 Jets game

They charged money and they are all sold out right now. There might be some more released tomorrow. How it was supposed to work was that Bills STH got first crack and then Bills app users got a second crack a few hours later. But people leaked the presale code on-line so the Browns fans and scalpers snapped them all up. Prime seats, which were $30, are now going for over $200 on Stub Hub. 

Edited by FrenchConnection

1 hour ago, FrenchConnection said:

I’m wrong. It’s scalpers that we’re snapping them up. Lower bowl tickets already on Stub Hub are already $180.

not surprising, these were very low-prices ($38 with fees for a lower bowl for an NFL game in a dome, are you kidding me?)

I grabbed 4, my wife on a lark said hey let’s take the kids.  Gonna leave tomorrow afternoon and stay the night in Ontario. Will anyone else be in Section 124???  

It was a train wreck Tailor Swifty TicketMonster. I could barely get my choice in. This is when capitalism goes wrong. It’s one thing when season ticketers take risk all year etc. another in this condition.

Secondary market is flush, primary is all out. Not cool. 

Edited by Since1981

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Out of curiosity I have this question:  How do the people in WNY who are buying tickets plan on getting to Detroit when so many roads are shut down?  

luckily we’re in the northtowns, we only got about 4” here in Amherst.  Gonna drive up the 190 and take the Queenston-Lewiston Bridge most likely

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

It was a train wreck Tailor Swifty TicketMonster. I could barely get my choice in. This is when capitalism goes wrong. It’s one thing when season ticketers take risk all year etc. another in this condition.

Secondary market is flush, primary is all out. Not cool. 

That secondary market will have to drop in price as game time approaches.

1 hour ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I suspect that the tickets @ Ford Field, might be free, after what happened with the 2014 Jets game

That's why you gotta be crazy to buy now. Sure you will have a ticket... But... I am going to go old school, even if it means after kick off.

Getting a hotel for tomorrow night was EZ-PZ... Rather decent price too..

BUT Detroit is a SuperBowl hosting town! Lots of rooms.

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Out of curiosity I have this question:  How do the people in WNY who are buying tickets plan on getting to Detroit when so many roads are shut down?  

They don't. They plan on re-selling them.  😆 

Anyway... Once you get out of THE VERY LOCALIZED snowbelt, should be smooth sailing...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.