My wife’s birthday is on the same day as the Bills, Vikings game

BillsFan619

My wife’s birthday is on the same day as the Bills play the Vikings. Traditionally in our family when it’s someone’s birthday, they have say of what’s happening the whole day.

Thankfully, my wife likes the Bills (cool wife) and we’ll be able to watch the game. After the game, we'll go out to celebrate her and her birthday.

Hopefully the boys can pull out the win in honor of her birthday. If they win, credit my wife. 🤣😜🤣

Cheer your heart out, Bills Mafia! Let’s get to 7-2 and stay on top of the AFC. Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

My wife’s birthday is on the same day as the Bills play the Vikings. Traditionally in our family when it’s someone’s birthday, they have say of what’s happening the whole day.

Thankfully, my wife likes the Bills (cool wife) and we’ll be able to watch the game. After the game, we'll go out to celebrate her and her birthday.

Hopefully the boys can pull out the win in honor of her birthday. If they win, credit my wife. 🤣😜🤣

Cheer your heart out, Bills Mafia! Let’s get to 7-2 and stay on top of the AFC. Go Bills!

Happy Birthday to your wife! Enjoy the game. Go Bills!!

download.jpeg-1.jpg.482fe9320e408a910c4ca135ba669379.jpg

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Unless it’s for a kid or it’s a “big one” (16, 20, 21, 30, 40, 50, etc), “celebrating” birthdays has always struck me as being a little over the top.  Some people take it to an extreme level, celebrating their “birthday week”…and when I see someone wishing their spouse a happy birthday on FB or Insta I cringe.  Total “look at me” move.

That said, it’s cool that your wife’s interests and yours are aligned so you don’t have to ruin her “special day.”  :lol:

Go Bills!  18 and 2, BABY!!!!!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

Put your wife first.

Family > Football

what part of "family first" do you not see there? she obviously wears the pants in the house ;)

8 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

hbd to the wife!

GO BILLS!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

What a coincidence today is my wife's birthday also. Go Bills!

Edited by Yawning Frog

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.