GDT Thread! It’s here - ELECTION “SEASON” 2022 will conclude in 2023

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Something to consider when looking at aggregated House election numbers here is the impact of uncompetitive races or unopposed candidates on the overall numbers. 

Don’t necessarily disagree but that’s baked in to 2018 also.  

All in all the vote is going to be lower then 2018

Geriatric communist in a hollowed out skinsuit just spitting insane ish during his press conference.  

Expect more of this nonsense given the midterms made clear Americans don’t fear this Trojan horse pos president. 

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Don’t necessarily disagree but that’s baked in to 2018 also.  

All in all the vote is going to be lower then 2018

Yeah, that's why the best test of the national mood is the Presidential election since the same race is on every ballot in the country and is likely competitive. 

In an interview with NewsNation conducted before polls closed, when asked how much credit he believed he deserved for any of the more than 330 candidates he endorsed throughout the cycle, Trump said, “Well, I think if they win, I should get all the credit. And if they lose, I should not be blamed at all, OK, but it’ll probably be just the opposite.

All I know is any election the Dems lose was rigged. 

Edited by nedboy7

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yup. And they'll keep insisting that this is normal and the way things have always been. 

so republicans are going to have to learn how to vote harvest better. It’s not hard it just takes effort and organization.

it’d not like the harvested voters care who wins. That’s the point, these are on average the laziest most apathetic members of society 

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Boebert’s demise was apparently greatly exaggerated 

Holy cow… within 62 votes with 96% in

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Let's take a step back on this one. It's super close (even though it shouldn't be) and I don't think we can make a judgment on it one way or the other quite yet.

Kyle Clark is a CO news person who probably knows CO better than at posters here.

The reason for his analysis:

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Fraud by mail - Democrats ensuring that they get ballots mailed in by people who otherwise would not vote on Election Day.  Both the dead and the living get ballots.  

Have you ever just considered that maybe the GOP just isn't popular with most Americans?

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yes 

That doesn’t take away from this sham that is vote by mail during election season.  

I mean it does, because what you're alleging isn't true.

But I know you will never change your mind regardless of the evidence, or the fact that we have had states that voted primarily by mail for years without issue.

• Like (+1) 1