GDT Thread! It’s here - ELECTION “SEASON” 2022 will conclude in 2023

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

I find it very funny how many "reporters" and "analysts" clearly root for their teams on Twitter on election days and then try to act impartial the other 364 days of the year.

That's not unique to Democrats or Republicans either.

It's like watching John Wawrow cheer for the Bills lol

I think it became like that through twitter being this social space where they didn't have to be there "news selves" but now that how we get our news has changed and twitter is a part of it they still haven't course corrected very well in the new environment.

Just now, Warcodered said:

I think it became like that through twitter being this social space where they didn't have to be there "news selves" but now that how we get our news has changed and twitter is a part of it they still haven't course corrected very well in the new environment.

It's kind of a bad look though right?

Like the worst Bills reporters, IMO, are the ones who are either fans of a different team or fans of the team. And that's just sports, which is ultimately meaningless!

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

It's kind of a bad look though right?

Like the worst Bills reporters, IMO, are the ones who are either fans of a different team or fans of the team. And that's just sports, which is ultimately meaningless!

It feels unprofessional in mainstream news for sure, feels more acceptable in sports though that's entertainment.