Covid Protocols 2023

18 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Not sure why this was on my Twitter feed AND will admit I am certain it is real but I think this lady is real and crazy. I think it might be Joe Fergusons kid. 

The Twitter bio trifecta:

Pronouns

Pride flag

BLM

You can immediately disregard anyone with those three boxes checked, but she goes one step beyond and states that she's a "strong believer in science"

Oh well there's an instant ticket to credibility town...

:lol:

15 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I just can’t see us doing shut downs again they’re going to say that they got everyone vaccinated that they could and we’re going to press on

Unless you get a major unforeseen surge again which is highly doubtful.  One thing the shutdowns did do is allow understaffed hospitals to pull additional nurses from doctor's offices and ambulatory centers to those hospitals with that initial surge.  

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Unless you get a major unforeseen surge again which is highly doubtful.  One thing the shutdowns did do is allow understaffed hospitals to pull additional nurses from doctor's offices and ambulatory centers to those hospitals with that initial surge.  

There was a catch 22 on the doc

During Covid I dated a nurse who worked two shifts a day sucks. I know nobody should have to do that and whenever Covid hit she had to pick one hospital and stick to it lowering the amount of money that she could make and they did and reimburse her for having to do that.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

You can immediately disregard anyone with those three boxes checked, but she goes one step beyond and states that she's a "strong believer in political science"

Oh well there's an instant ticket to credibility town...

:lol:

Fixed.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

During Covid I dated a nurse who worked two shifts a day sucks. I know nobody should have to do that and whenever Covid hit she had to pick one hospital and stick to it lowering the amount of money that she could make and they did and reimburse her for having to do that.

worse yet is getting sick and dying. happened to thousands of healthcare workers.  or suicide.  Or watching many people die.  happened to any healthcare worker on the front line.  double shifts and lost income were much less traumatic.

31 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

worse yet is getting sick and dying. happened to thousands of healthcare workers.  or suicide.  Or watching many people die.  happened to any healthcare worker on the front line.  double shifts and lost income were much less traumatic.

It was a dark time I had to listen to a lot of bad things that happened on the job felt so bad for her

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Did or did not?  I do know burnout among hospital personnel became a major problem leading to even more understaffing exasperating the problem.  

• Like (+1) 1

Here's your cult.

Quack, MD President. 

But will this quieten the pro-mask cult? It seems these perpetual advocates of face coverings are driven by some supra cognitive construct that trumps the empirical evidence. Mass concealment of human faces appears to signify something sacred to groups like Independent SAGE: is it equality, egalitarianism, altruism? Or could their persistent pushing of masks be simply due to cognitive dissonance: they have stridently trumpeted the practice for so long that it would now be too psychologically painful, and damaging to their status and self-image, to admit their previous energies have been woefully misplaced? Whatever the underlying reason, we can expect escalating appeals from the muzzle mafia over the coming months.

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/9/2023 at 5:27 PM, JaCrispy said:

"Just to be expected that there will be viral evolution"...yup, that's why we need new vaxes.  The vax saved millions of lives.  The next one will as well.  IgG4 is not "relatively new".  Good teacher tho.  Just disagree with the conclusion.  And he's not a bit biased...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

"Just to be expected that there will be viral evolution"...yup, that's why we need new vaxes.  The vax saved millions of lives.  The next one will as well.  IgG4 is not "relatively new".  Good teacher tho.  Just disagree with the conclusion.  And he's not a bit biased...

Also, the new strain is from omicron, which means more mild cold like symptoms…

With each new strain, virus gets weaker and weaker…

Yet Biden is out recommending EVERYONE get vaccinated…again…so ridiculous…It’s as if he’s learned nothing from the last 3 years of data…

• Like (+1) 1

Non-political point (really).

Since Summer 2020, we've had really good information showing that air circulation is key to stopping the spread. Outdoor events are generally safe. Crowded sardine-packed commercial airplanes are safe given the high air turnover rates. And many, many other examples.

So as a country did we sink a lot of spending into improving HVAC systems in our schools? Or even adding multiple air purifier units to classrooms? Not that I know of. I know in my workplace (where I do typically deal with crowded indoor rooms) I had to buy my own air purifier. I bought one; the guidelines I followed said I should really have two. I was never reimbursed, but I was told to make sure everyone is masked, which we know is generally less effective than good air turnover rates.

Our political system is broken. We faced a crisis. We have good data about what worked/didn't work during that crisis. We are ignoring that and acting as if we've learned absolutely nothing in the past 3 years.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

What you are talking about is not "gene therapy."

Using Gene therapy Tech.  very similar to gene therapy. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33772572/

Both use Amemoris vector

Adenovirus Production & Purification - Creative Biogene (creative-biogene.com)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8168329/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4507798/

either way they have a bad history of efficiency and old natural immunity doesn't.

What's it down to now? it might make the cold less severe?  

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Old natural immunity stopped smallpox in its tracks after it killed off about a third or more of the population where it gained a foothold.

I guess that's one meaning of "efficiency."

What next, going to go back to the Spanish flu?

since you brought up smallpox. that vaccine actually stops one from catching it.

unlike the FDA/Pharm covid shots.

and this isn't smallpox. it's a cold that the Wants wants to desperately weaponize like 2020 for mass mail in voting and ballot harvesting. (Control)

at least change the playbook a little. 

Edited by Chris farley

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So your theory of why the COVID vaccine is bad is based on a political conspiracy theory. 

Got it.

welp Franky. you and yours are already in script. 

Remembering the last few years, is not a conspiracy.

Edited by Chris farley

So as to not mix up the different vaccine technologies.

The J&J and AstraZeneca covid vaccines are adenovirus based vaccines.

The moderna and Pfizer vaccines are mRNA vaccines.

Two completely different and distinct technologies.

In the USA, if you want to get vaccinated and are concerned about nucleic acid based vaccine technology then may I suggest you look at Novavax.  It's recombinant spike protein that your body generates a immune response against.  Similar to the flu vaccine. Tried and true.

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/coronavirus-covid-19-cber-regulated-biologics/novavax-covid-19-vaccine-adjuvanted

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LOL Franky.

People aint listening to the fear mongering mob.

tell us again how this is like smallpox.

LMAO

Hey, you said the stupid thing about trusting "natural immunity." And the stupider thing conflating vaccines with "gene therapy." And the stupidest of all things claiming that COVID was all about political control.

So keep laughing you A off at your own silliness.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Hey, you said the stupid thing about trusting "natural immunity." And the stupider thing conflating vaccines with "gene therapy." And the stupidest of all things claiming that COVID was all about political control.

So keep laughing you A off at your own silliness.

you are saying natural immunity is bad?  Not comparable to the booster?

Edited by Chris farley