Tom MacDonald

31 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yes.

I think i really like this dude he doesn't hold back and tells it like it is that's exactly what they don't like or want to here they hate some one that has the balls to say what they feel & actually use their 1st amendment rights .

2 hours ago, T master said:

I think i really like this dude he doesn't hold back and tells it like it is that's exactly what they don't like or want to here they hate some one that has the balls to say what they feel & actually use their 1st amendment rights .

Conservatives are so cool and funny.  

Sheeple....oh the irony...he says a bunch of crap which the majority of liberals pretty much agree with and you immediately pop a chub and love the song.  And it's beyond atrocious.   I don't care if a billion people like it, that's barely music.   

Stick to cuntry music.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/20/2022 at 4:36 AM, L Ron Burgundy said:

Conservatives are so cool and funny.  

Sheeple....oh the irony...he says a bunch of crap which the majority of liberals pretty much agree with and you immediately pop a chub and love the song.  And it's beyond atrocious.   I don't care if a billion people like it, that's barely music.   

Stick to cuntry music.

I didn’t listen to the song , but I read the lyrics. Doesn’t seem like much here that liberals would agree with. Jmo. You’re probably right about it being barely music though. I’m not a country fan either. 

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Standard response, when you have nothing of value to respond with.

See: @BillStime

And @L Ron Burgundy @ChiGoose and on and on...

They are all essentially @BillStime without posting the same lame meme over and over.

Clowns. Everything boils down to Trump with these morons. 

i doubt @L Ron Burgundy actually listened. What part of the line ..I took the blue and the red pill and spit them both in the garbage didn't he get?

I despise rap as a genre as well....the point again is that a lot of young people...millions upon millions are listening to this guy and his anti woke message. He has no record label or promotion from the music industry whatsoever in addition to the constant attempts to cancel him.

Good for him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I didn’t listen to the song , but I read the lyrics. Doesn’t seem like much here that liberals would agree with. Jmo. You’re probably right about it being barely music though. I’m not a country fan either. 

I've said this many times here.  Ya'll think all progressives are the loud twitterverse that can't answer what a woman is.  Most of us are not that.

The left is not great right now.  It's  infinitely better than the right.   Driven by religion and constant insane conspiracies.   I dont know which facet is worse.  

11 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I've said this many times here.  Ya'll think all progressives are the loud twitterverse that can't answer what a woman is.  Most of us are not that.

The left is not great right now.  It's  infinitely better than the right.   Driven by religion and constant insane conspiracies.   I dont know which facet is worse.  

Couldn’t disagree more. Maybe that’s what the left was in the past but they’re just off the deep end now. In short- they are who they say they are! Much much worse than the right. Im an Atheist - I don’t care one iota about religion and never have. Not sure what “ conspiracies “ you’re referring to but the left is seemingly obsessed with Russiagate, Donald Trump and some unidentifiable “ threat to our democracy “. How is the left in its current state infinitely better ? I ask this as someone who actually has voted for Democrats in the past. Their policies are just unbelievably awful. Not one redeeming quality. 

16 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I agree that most people are more toward the middle, but the powers that be are doing their best to keep up the division, and as a society, we are doing a terrible job by allowing it to happen.

I don't see how you can say the left is infinitely better than the right.  Look at the contrast between blue and red cities and states.  Look at the contrast nationally over the past few years.  Both parties are riddled with corruption, but what is it specifically about the left that you think is better?   

Some of the conspiracy theories may be far fetched, but you don't think there is plausibility to a lot of it?  The Russian collusion comes to mind.  Powerful people have conspired all throughout history.  Why isn't that applicable in real time?