Tom MacDonald

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Cool so the orange abortion gets a pass on corruption because he came from real estate?  Sorry I want more for that office.  The media is 90% for the dems?  How is the most popular network right leaning then?  I know there are many more left leaning networks but you think your base pays attention to them?  I don't think reality is worse than Jewish space lasers or a cabal of dem pedos who drink blood.  

I think your posts prove you no longer understand how crazy your party is.  None of you can prove the left had gone off the deep end on anything other than stupid cultural BS that has little impact on daily lives.   

Very few enter politics that are not corrupt, and if they do, its not long before they are.  If you don't blend in you will be ostracized.  Sound familiar?  You can want more, but when you have two choices, you're not going to get it.  Look at the wealth politicians across the spectrum have amassed while in office.  Biden's not corrupt?

Absolutely the media is heavily leaned to the left.  Its blatantly obvious at this point.  Its probably the most popular network because its the only one....??  

Be that as it may, its still only constitutes about a 10% portion of the media share.

Why would "my base", as you call it, pay attention to left wing media?  Does "your base" listen to Fox?  The point is, the majority of people that are not fixated, one way or the other, are inundated with the left wing narrative based purely on volume.  People that casually listen to the news don't get to hear facts and make their own assessments anymore.  They are being fed a narrative and told how to think.  

That stupid cultural stuff on the surface might seem like just that, but you really think its about the welfare of the people?  Its not, its about votes.  

Look a our daily lives right now as a country.  What is better now than it was 4 years ago?  

• 7 months later...