Tom MacDonald

49 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And @L Ron Burgundy @ChiGoose and on and on...

They are all essentially @BillStime without posting the same lame meme over and over.

Clowns. Everything boils down to Trump with these morons. 

i doubt @L Ron Burgundy actually listened. What part of the line ..I took the blue and the red pill and spit them both in the garbage didn't he get?

I despise rap as a genre as well....the point again is that a lot of young people...millions upon millions are listening to this guy and his anti woke message. He has no record label or promotion from the music industry whatsoever in addition to the constant attempts to cancel him.

Good for him.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

idiots 

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

And @L Ron Burgundy @ChiGoose and on and on...

They are all essentially @BillStime without posting the same lame meme over and over.

Clowns. Everything boils down to Trump with these morons. 

i doubt @L Ron Burgundy actually listened. What part of the line ..I took the blue and the red pill and spit them both in the garbage didn't he get?

I despise rap as a genre as well....the point again is that a lot of young people...millions upon millions are listening to this guy and his anti woke message. He has no record label or promotion from the music industry whatsoever in addition to the constant attempts to cancel him.

Good for him.

image.jpeg.770b1c3453c46bc2482b3be28b520761.jpeg

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hey @ChiGoose did you disappear for a awhile because you were reading all the imaginary J6 committee transcripts under oath that you assured us were arriving in September and as expected never did?

No, I have a life and had more important things to do than argue with the most ignorant people on the internet. 

26 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

No, I have a life and had more important things to do than argue with the most ignorant people on the internet. 

And yet you lost so many arguments, but welcome back!

Edited by Tenhigh

4 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

And yet you lost so many arguments, but welcome back!

Given the level of intelligence and sanity on this board, I’d be worried if most of you all agreed with me. Like, if any of most of the posters here agreed with something I said, I’d have to re-evaluate my position.

I’ve just been shouting into a void of ignorance. Never expected much to come of it, honestly. 

2 hours ago, Brueggs said:

I agree that most people are more toward the middle, but the powers that be are doing their best to keep up the division, and as a society, we are doing a terrible job by allowing it to happen.

I don't see how you can say the left is infinitely better than the right.  Look at the contrast between blue and red cities and states.  Look at the contrast nationally over the past few years.  Both parties are riddled with corruption, but what is it specifically about the left that you think is better?   

Some of the conspiracy theories may be far fetched, but you don't think there is plausibility to a lot of it?  The Russian collusion comes to mind.  Powerful people have conspired all throughout history.  Why isn't that applicable in real time?

There's plausibility to maybe 10% of it.  The rest is Jewish space lasers.  And that is your party.  I realize many conservatives aren't MTG style.   But many also are, and it's more every day.

Compare blue cities and states to red?  You mean how most red states are poor uneducated crap stains and rarely improve?  Yeah blue states have some major problems (a non crazy right would help there imo).   It's also where most of the money and brains in our country is/come from.

Just because fox says all progressives are nuts doesn't make it true.  On the flip side most of you are batshiite.  Very few right leaning posters haven't seriously entertained crazy conspiracies here.  Very few.  The voting stuff is THE perfect example.

What examples are there of crazy progressive policies has Biden implemented?   None.  Loan forgiveness?  Nah.  The progressive scare is fox inspired BS you sheeple fall for.  The ultra progressives are just loud.  Qanon freaks meanwhile are 10x more of a threat.  That along with the treasonous morons that tried an idiot coup.  

It's not even close.  The right at this moment is a joke.  Both sided are worse because of it. 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Given the level of intelligence and sanity on this board, I’d be worried if most of you all agreed with me. Like, if any of most of the posters here agreed with something I said, I’d have to re-evaluate my position.

I’ve just been shouting into a void of ignorance. Never expected much to come of it, honestly. 

Yet here you are. 

30 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Thanks for the confirmation of your clownhood.

LOL. I wasn’t the one tagging someone who hadn’t posted in weeks and then tagging them in a random thread they hadn’t participated in. 

I was starting to think you had a crush on me because I’d clearly been on your mind. 

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Sometimes it’s fun to stare at the train wreck. It’s like being on a flat-earther forum. 

Like when Tibs calls Biden a great American President or when Billstime talks about how the Steele Dossier wasn't discredited?  Agreed, those guys are nuts!

13 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Like when Tibs calls Biden a great American President or when Billstime talks about how the Steele Dossier wasn't discredited?  Agreed, those guys are nuts!

The following things are true and anyone who disagrees is not expressing an opinion but actually betraying their own ignorance:

- Trump won the 2016 election

- Biden won the 2020 election

- The Russia investigation was not a hoax

- COVID is not a hoax

- Getting a COVID vaccine reduces your chances of severe COVID or hospitalization

- JFK Jr. is dead. He’s not coming back to take the presidency.

- QAnon is a hoax (and we likely know who is currently posting under that identity)

- The moon landing was real

- George Soros isn’t secretly behind everything

- Hillary Clinton isn’t secretly behind everything

- Barack Obama isn’t secretly behind everything 

- Hillary Clinton didn’t have Seth Rich murdered

These are all facts and despite that, the majority of posters on this board disagree with at least one of them. That’s not them expressing an opinion, it’s them being stupid. It’s like saying 2+2=Banana. But for some reason, about 90% of the people on PPP believe 2+2=Banana and try to “own” anyone who disagrees. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

With all your knowledge have any of your predictions come true? 

Eh, predictions are tough. I didn't think that Americans would be stupid enough to elect a failed businessman (several times over) and obvious conman as president but Trump proved me wrong in 2016. 

One of the few perks of being on PPP is seeing what the most ignorant people in the world actually believe. While it makes me sad about the state of our country, at least I can see the idiocy firsthand to see what's coming down the line.

6 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

The following things are true and anyone who disagrees is not expressing an opinion but actually betraying their own ignorance:

- Trump won the 2016 election

- Biden won the 2020 election

- The Russia investigation was not a hoax

- COVID is not a hoax

- Getting a COVID vaccine reduces your chances of severe COVID or hospitalization

- JFK Jr. is dead. He’s not coming back to take the presidency.

- QAnon is a hoax (and we likely know who is currently posting under that identity)

- The moon landing was real

- George Soros isn’t secretly behind everything

- Hillary Clinton isn’t secretly behind everything

- Barack Obama isn’t secretly behind everything 

- Hillary Clinton didn’t have Seth Rich murdered

These are all facts and despite that, the majority of posters on this board disagree with at least one of them. That’s not them expressing an opinion, it’s them being stupid. It’s like saying 2+2=Banana. But for some reason, about 90% of the people on PPP believe 2+2=Banana and try to “own” anyone who disagrees. 

this is interesting. i think your a reasonable poster but not sure whether you truly believe what you are saying or purposefully framing your "facts" in a way that make it seem as there are not some legitimate arguments. after watching (mostly the left) REPEATEDLY be suckered into complete bs that has resulted in destruction of our economy and society id ask you to at least take one foot off the soapbox. 

you act as if the left wasn't in full blown tyranny mode during covid. pushing flat out lie after lie to keep society under strict control. the vax prevents hospitalization "fact" is true....FOR WHO!!!!? for children that the cdc just said should be on a vax schedule yet have virtually zero risk? for people who already had covid and have gained better longer lasting immunity? no, only for high risk which no one really disputed. but strange how the facts leftists push seemed to coincide with pharma and rich making billions off it. but goose gives a blanket fact so pay up for life.... or your crazy! 🤪

not a long time ago it was FACT vaccines stop the spread as well. a FACT lockdowns are great for curves and the economy can easily withstand indefinite lockdowns. a FACT that the states that let you choose are doomed and walmart is much safer then teds convience store. that rotting in your aprt is far better then taking a walk in the park. PADLOCK IT! stay inside, wait patiently for the gov to give you free money and shutup you evil sob or we will take your job and remove you from society!! damn conspiracy nuts are not listening to all these FACTS! 

election legitimacy? trump and biden won is a fact you say? no argument here. i find it funny how only one of the 2 had states who decided, AGAINST their own cdc guidance that voting must be conducted much differently then the way it was always done. yet both had leaders declaring them. only one faced all these interesting changes. but you think people watching these "emergency" changes and then becoming skeptical is "them being stupid"? the party that advocates for no voter IDs and reducing security is completely incapable of fraud and questioning them is participating in conspiracy? even as proof was given in their own primaries they are capable and willing? even as Rs who instituted security measures in georgia are clearly implementing suppression. Jim crow 2.0. no engaging in conspiracy there. whats that? the voting total is highest its ever been? but, its was a fact to these people who are well versed in what should be questioned.  

the rest your being extremely hyperbolic but unsurprisingly biased in your conspiracy subjects. i havent seen much from the moon landing crowd in here but i have seen plenty of burning down cities and defunding police is a good thing in the fight against racism.  some biden is much better then the alternative while they can not name a single thing his policies have done that have improved their personal lives. plenty about womens rights  even if they cant define it. ect ect. those are some pretty good conspiracy subjects that society is currently enduring the negative effects from. those are mainstream to the party. naming powerful dems being behind things ( in a party with majority rule) are pretty bad examples of way out there conspiracies to be tossed aside imo.

so 2+2= the banana the left is continuosly slipping on. and yet they are still screaming whoever isn't on the floor next to them are "betraying our own ignorance".

Edited by Buffarukus

7 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Eh, predictions are tough. I didn't think that Americans would be stupid enough to elect a failed businessman (several times over) and obvious conman as president but Trump proved me wrong in 2016. 

One of the few perks of being on PPP is seeing what the most ignorant people in the world actually believe. While it makes me sad about the state of our country, at least I can see the idiocy firsthand to see what's coming down the line.

Politicians are generally easy to predict but sometimes voters are difficult, but despite that you still are batting .000.

38 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Politicians are generally easy to predict but sometimes voters are difficult, but despite that you still are batting .000.

The majority of people got Trump winning wrong on both sides (the first time at least).  What in the world is your point?  Kindly take a peep at the Flyndicated topic or 2000 mules.  Or the people who believe antifa instigated 1/6.  Talk about wrong.