TNF Dolphins at Bengals pre-game talk

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

• Simon changed the title to TNF Dolphins at Bengals pre-game talk

Just spent some time over on the Bengals board. They of course are talking about the Bills-Dolphins game. The Bengals fans see the game quite differently than many on here. They note the injuries coming into the game and the OL dropping like flies during the game and think it doesn’t speak very highly of the Fins that it took all that to just win by 2. 

All that said, just for tonight, WHO DEY!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• Simon pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I hate miami but them winning I think helps in the long run because Cincy is more of a threat than the phins in my opinion 

With that said I wouldn't hate seeing Miami thumped 

not sure about that…Cincy has a crippling weakness in its offensive line. Miami may be a more complete team at this point, even with an inferior QB.

9 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I hate miami but them winning I think helps in the long run because Cincy is more of a threat than the phins in my opinion 

With that said I wouldn't hate seeing Miami thumped 

5 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

not sure about that…Cincy has a crippling weakness in its offensive line. Miami may be a more complete team at this point, even with an inferior QB.

not to mention Zac Taylor is a certified moron that has no business holding that job and I think the dolphins actually have a good coach. 

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Bengals are already off to a ***** start, and we play them we shouldn't need anymore help against them in the conference.

True

I'm also not all that impressed with Miami, it's still early in the season

Would rather eliminate Cincy as soon as possible 

Miami screams those bills teams that started 5-1 and ended 6-10 or 7-9

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.