TNF Dolphins at Bengals pre-game talk

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

As a fan of the sport I'm absolutely ***** livid right now.

Tua 100% had a concussion on Sunday and should never have come back in and definitely should not have been playing tonight.

It will be THE topic and story tomorrow on sports media 

They put that young man in danger and it's inexcusable 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

It's just so uncertain. I'm told a few synthetic disks will be inserted OR they'll fuse my neck at their discretion. I'd rather live with the pain.

I didnt have much of a choice.  My spinal chord was like 50% compressed from like 6 bad discs.  I had discs, cages, and fusion done. I was paralyzed out of surgery so the next day when I wasnt much better they brought me back into surgery and shaved bone off the back of my neck to decompress the chord more.  The other option was I just ended up worse and worse until paralyzed by not getting the surgery.  Decision was easy for me.  I still have tons of problems and always will but I get by.  

I pray for you.  I dont want to give you any advice but I will say that yours doesnt sound anywhere near as bad as mine was.  Sounds more like my wifes was.  She had like 2 discs done with fusion and she is absolutely fine.  Dealt with pain and swelling for a couple months but she came home and was hobbling around the house by herself the next day.  She was going to the bathroom by herself in the hospital the same day.

Whatever you decide I hope it works out for you bro

Edited by Scott7975

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.