NFL Network Sucks

T&C

It used to be pretty good but it has evolved into a football fashion show and TMZ combined. Lets just hear about football around the league without all of the beat going on and the other garbage. Around the League show absolutely sucks now... hence the title of the thread, just like the Gameday View show that just came on. 

• Disagree 3
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, T&C said:

It used to be pretty good but it has evolved into a football fashion show and TMZ combined. Lets just hear about football around the league without all of the beat going on and the other garbage. Around the League show absolutely sucks now... hence the title of the thread, just like the Gameday View show that just came on. 

I'm mad Kay is gone too!! Let it go!! 

• Haha (+1) 6

1 hour ago, T&C said:

WHAT?

i think NFLN has the best crews and weekly coverage 

what does ESPN have Stephen A and some other’s screaming 🙀 at each other 

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I'm mad Kay is gone too!! Let it go!! 

I mentioned that Kay would have picked the Bungles to Win the SB

Jamie is growing on me. 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

WHAT?

i think NFLN has the best crews and weekly coverage 

what does ESPN have Stephen A and some other too screaming 🙀 at each other 

I mentioned that Kay would have picked the Bungles to Win the SB

Jamie is growing on me. 

She said jif and not gif.

She's dead to me. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, T&C said:

I like NFL Network. It's a 24-hour network, so they do have to air some fluff to fill in the time. But better than ESPN. I want football all day. Also much, much better than say "Inside the NBA on TNT. Barkely and Shaq spend so much time clowning around it's become a joke. And don't get me started on MLB TV. Weren't you a moderator on the old BBMB, btw? "Procol Harum"? Just wondering.

Edited by chongli

11 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Steve Smith can’t speak properly. He’s one of my favorite players of all time but if you’re going to talk for a job you should be able to talk.

That dude takes mixing metaphors and elevates it into an art form!

He starts a metaphor and then takes it somewhere and it’s a minute later and I’m waiting and yearning for the payoff……🤷‍♂️What The Wtf GIF by Justin

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.