โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Biden, A Good American President! โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Tiberius

Why donโ€™t people appreciate President Brandon? Isnโ€™t anyone paying attention? Didnโ€™t anyone see how little Frankish paid for his Thanksgiving feast? ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ heโ€™s a good American President๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. Wtf?

On 12/16/2023 at 6:33 AM, BillStime said:

Nice!

ย 

ย 

ย 

Very cool. Sitting in with The President's Own is a high honor. As a holocaust survivor it is Well deserved.ย  And he plays really well to boot.ย  Good job Saul.

ย 

Next time you need a holocaust survivor drummer for your band, better call Saul.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

ย 

Again, John, there's no need to show anything anytime soon.

They have been making accusations for five years with no proof if the idea is to try to show up at the last minute before an election and try to show something not only is that suspicious but clearly they donโ€™t understand the American people
ย 

If the intention is just to drag things out through the election for political reasons, thatโ€™s not gonna be enough to get Trump elected if anything itโ€™s going to hurt because Trump is not going to get away from all of these actual criminal indictments

ย 

***** or get off the pot

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

I heard a rumor a long, long, time ago that Trump was going to jail. Still no cuffs. So does that mean the Dems have nothing?

Are you saying that Trump hasnโ€™t been to the jailhouse? Theyโ€™re not gonna put cuffs on a ex president

ย 

I think people need to understand the difference between political impeachment and criminal indictment. Trump is currently under criminal indictment.

16 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

They have been making accusations for five years with no proof if the idea is to try to show up at the last minute before an election and try to show something not only is that suspicious but clearly they donโ€™t understand the American people
ย 

If the intention is just to drag things out through the election for political reasons, thatโ€™s not gonna be enough to get Trump elected if anything itโ€™s going to hurt because Trump is not going to get away from all of these actual criminal indictments

ย 

***** or get off the pot

Are you saying that Trump hasnโ€™t been to the jailhouse? Theyโ€™re not gonna put cuffs on a ex president

ย 

I think people need to understand the difference between political impeachment and criminal indictment. Trump is currently under criminal indictment.

A very wise attorney told me many years ago that you could indict a ham sandwich.

9 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

A very wise attorney told me many years ago that you could indict a ham sandwich.

The indictments are not the problem
ย 

The evidence is

ย 

Iโ€™m not gonna speak on one of these indictments that I can tell you in the classified information one theyโ€™ve got Trump hook line and sinker that one at least I have some personal experience on

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

JFR with more joke takes.

ย 

Nazi church flags!

ย 

:lol:

Keep sucking Trump off with those fake images of him. We love them.

18 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Iโ€™m not gonna speak on one of these indictments that I can tell you in the classified information one theyโ€™ve got Trump hook line and sinker that one at least I have some personal experience on

If true, to save all of us a whole lotta drama, they should move that one up to the front of the line

14 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

If true, to save all of us a whole lotta drama, they should move that one up to the front of the line

Honestly, I would prefer that as well, but you have to factor in the judge on that
ย 

And Iโ€™m not saying that that judge is going to be for Trump, but she was appointed by him and itโ€™s all about her calender

28 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

โฌ†๏ธ

ย 

:lol:

Nothing of substance as usual at least be entertaining

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

ย 

If the intention is just to drag things out through the election for political reasons, thatโ€™s not gonna be enough to get Trump elected ....

ย 

This is a really good point, John.ย  The Republicans need to be careful not to wait too long with their evidence of Biden's corruption.ย  ย How long did it take for the laptop to be proven not to be disinformation?ย  The media cover up lasted ike 2 years.ย  They really need to find that sweet spot. Thanks, and good catch, amigo!

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

The indictments are not the problem
ย 

The evidence is

ย 

Keep sucking Trump off with those fake images of him. We love them.

how often do you tell people about your security clearance on a daily basis? Do you wear a badge around lol? Jfcย 

17 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

ย 

ย 

***** or get off the pot

ย 

The only one it's hurting is Biden.ย  So there's no reason to rush it at all.

ย 

16 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

This is a really good point, John.ย  The Republicans need to be careful not to wait too long with their evidence of Biden's corruption.ย  ย How long did it take for the laptop to be proven not to be disinformation?ย  The media cover up lasted ike 2 years.ย  They really need to find that sweet spot. Thanks, and good catch, amigo!

ย 

It's taken over 3 years.ย  Just like it's taken numerous years to debunk the Russian collusion lie, or the bounties for soldiers lie, or the phone call impeachment or the role of the government in J6.

16 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

ย 

About a minute for anyone who took the time to actual read what the original piece, with the purposely misleading headline, actually said.ย 

ย 

The story is still up to this day, with the very same misinformation headline, unedited without retraction.

ย 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

ย 

So what is the headline?

ย 

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say

ย 

What did the 51 former intelligence officials actually say in the memo?

ย 

โ€œWe want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trumpโ€™s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement,โ€ the letter reads. But, it continues, โ€œthere are a number of factors that make us suspicious of Russian involvement.โ€

ย 

So the headline absolutely did not match what the memo said.ย  I thought only conservatives report things that they say they have no evidence for as fact?

ย 

Why do you think they signed their name with the major detail of having no evidence clearly stated in black and white in the very memo that was such a bombshell?

ย 

oh, oh, oh Mr. Kotter I know!!

ย 

Because they were well aware that their allies in the corrupt media would misrepresent the entire memo and present it as fact.ย  Fake news.ย  Just like always.

ย 

So just to be clear with the scorekeeping.

ย 

The NY Post released the Hunter Biden laptop story with clear evidence to support that it was indeed Hunter Biden's laptop.

ย 

Then Politico releases the 51 former IC officials memo story that clearly states in it that THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN INVOLVEMENT.

ย 

And what happens next?

ย 

The NY Post story, the story that presents evidence, gets bulk censored and the suspicions of former IC officials story who say that they have no evidence becomes the story.

ย 

And useful idiots lap it up.

ย 

ย 

ย