โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Biden, A Good American President! โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Tiberius

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ha! Why would I be uncomfortable?

ย 

ย 

You were questioning whether my parents or siblings have a need.

ย 

Like those with PPP loans - my family was simply playing by the rules.

ย 

Sounds like youโ€™re just upset that the system is set up to benefit the rich. Hence, why the rich get richer.

ย 

Not my fault you continue to vote against your best interest.ย 
ย 

ย 

No, I was questioning the concept of need v want as it related to the link you shared, and used your family situation as an example. ย 
ย 

I think I understand your perspective.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No, I was questioning the concept of need v want as it related to the link you shared, and used your family situation as an example. ย 
ย 

I think I understand your perspective.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I shared a Tweet and highlighted the guys persistence.

ย 

You tried to make it personal for me - and failed.

ย 

If only Trump fought as hard for America and not the Trump Org he might be POTUS today.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

I shared a Tweet and highlighted the guys persistence.

ย 

You tried to make it personal for me - and failed.

ย 

If only Trump fought as hard for America and not the Trump Org he might be POTUS today.

Itโ€™s weird though, how you responded with a question about PPP, not about persistence. ย  Probably just lost track of your thoughts.ย 
ย 

I did indeed inquire about your personal situation because I was looking for your feedback, personally, given the information you had shared previously. ย  If thatโ€™s a hot button for you, Iโ€™m happy to move on. ย It wonโ€™t come up again.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Itโ€™s weird though, how you responded with a question about PPP, not about persistence. ย  Probably just lost track of your thoughts.ย 
ย 

I did indeed inquire about your personal situation because I was looking for your feedback, personally, given the information you had shared previously. ย  If thatโ€™s a hot button for you, Iโ€™m happy to move on. ย It wonโ€™t come up again.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Here we go again.
ย 

You turnedย 

ย 

On 6/30/2023 at 4:32 PM, BillStime said:

Joe is a persistent oneย 

into something else and it doesnโ€™t work.

ย 

Maybe you should move on because clearly youโ€™re triggered by the fact the Joe actually cares for the American people and wants to make a difference.ย 
ย 

And thatโ€™s what pisses you offโ€ฆ because you have very little to point to on your side of the fence.

ย 

Keep digging - itโ€™s glorious.