Karine Jean-Pierre

Irv

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/05/02/white-house-finally-gets-asked-about-biden-disowning-his-granddaughter-n740153

I’m pretty sure the point of having a press secretary is to have someone who can answer basic questions on behalf of the president. Jean-Pierre’s flippant way of dismissing any inquiry she doesn’t like is anti-democratic to the extreme, made more ironic by the fact that the administration is constantly obsessing over threats to “democracy.”

In this case, though, I think her lack of an answer says far more than had she spun some word salad in an attempt to dismiss the obvious. Jean-Pierre, as comfortable as she’s gotten to lying, realizes that not even she lacks the requisite amount of shame to explain away the President of the United States refusing to acknowledge the existence of his four-year-old granddaughter. That’s so egregious, so gross, that it’s a topic best brushed over than rationalized.

FvJXp6OWwAkU-OH?format=jpg&name=small

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, B-Man said:

Liar.

Did you see her answer to Doocy when he asked where she came up with that number?! Holy sh*t. 

“You said yesterday that when it comes to illegal migration, you’ve seen it come down by more than 90%,” Doocy began. “Where did that number com from? Because CBP is telling us that number is 136,000 people more-”

Jean-Pierre: “I hear you, I’m about to answer. I’m about to answer you if the dramatics would come down just a little bit,” the press secretary began as Doocy finished his question. “What’s dramatic about asking a question about-” Doocy 

“Okay, I’m gonna answer,” Jean-Pierre interjected. “I was speaking to the parolee program. As you know, the president put in place a parolee program to deal with certain countries on ways we can limit illegal migration. And we have seen, the data has shown, that it has gone down by more than 90%. That’s what I was speaking to.”

She might as well said, "I was talking about illegal immigration in Pollard, Kansas. It's down by over 90%" 🤣🤦‍♂️

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Did you see her answer to Doocy when he asked where she came up with that number?! Holy sh*t. 

“You said yesterday that when it comes to illegal migration, you’ve seen it come down by more than 90%,” Doocy began. “Where did that number com from? Because CBP is telling us that number is 136,000 people more-”

Jean-Pierre: “I hear you, I’m about to answer. I’m about to answer you if the dramatics would come down just a little bit,” the press secretary began as Doocy finished his question. “What’s dramatic about asking a question about-” Doocy 

“Okay, I’m gonna answer,” Jean-Pierre interjected. “I was speaking to the parolee program. As you know, the president put in place a parolee program to deal with certain countries on ways we can limit illegal migration. And we have seen, the data has shown, that it has gone down by more than 90%. That’s what I was speaking to.”

She might as well said, "I was talking about illegal immigration in Pollard, Kansas. It's down by over 90%" 🤣🤦‍♂️

She (It?) is so useless.  What a mess.  

• Agree 2

41 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well then, he has failed at his 'top priority'

Well, if I was a White House press correspondent employed by a free and independent media outlet assigned to cover these WH press briefings I'd take the hour or two I waste here and either go out for a long lunch break or take a nap because that's a better use of my time than sitting through these ball-washing sessions and then constantly asking questions which the WHPS can never answer.   She has no intellectual capacity to do the job and has to be the most uninformed person in the country.    

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Well then, he has failed at his 'top priority'

His top priority...after "shutting down the virus" failed, despite vaccines and treatments not available under Trump. 

20 hours ago, B-Man said:

I was worried things would get even worse at the border with title 42 ending. But now that I know the president and vice president have been closely consulting on this I'm feeling better about the whole situation.

What's that that Irv says...oh yeah, what a mess. 

• Like (+1) 1

No.

They're not.

Karine Jean-Pierre slams bans on trans treatment for minors: 'These are our kids, they belong to all of us'

by Lindsay Kornick

While appearing at the 34th annual GLAAD Media Awards over the weekend, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre insisted that trans kids are "our kids" and "belong to all of us" in response to what she called "anti-LGBTQ+ legislation." Speaking with the website Jezebel at the event on Saturday, Jean-Pierre, who identifies as "*****," talked about the importance of representation and visibility for young people. She also insisted that there needed to be more moments to "call out" Republican legislation for the sake of trans children.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/karine-jean-pierre-slams-bans-trans-treatment-minors-kids-belong-us

• Angry 1

• 2 weeks later...

KJP claims Joe Biden has always said he’ll negotiate with Republicans, but let’s go to the videotape

karinejeanpierre1.jpg

Well, that’s certainly one way to frame the White House’s position over the past several months … not what we’d personally go with, though.

You know, because it’s complete BS.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/05/31/kjp-claims-joe-biden-has-always-said-hell-negotiate-with-republicans-but-lets-go-to-the-videotape/