Karine Jean-Pierre

Irv

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

So it does not bother you that he had top secret documents in an insecure location?

Oh “teacher” - I already stated here that if Biden is guilty - indict him - here’s the thing - you don’t have the balls to say the thing about Conald.

• Eyeroll 1

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh “teacher” - I already stated here that if Biden is guilty - indict him - here’s the thing - you don’t have the balls to say the thing about Conald.

Why is it IF with Biden? We know he could not declassify items as VP and we know they were in unsecured locations. Trump had the right to declassify and moved all items to MaraLargo while he had right to do so. Unless there is evidence that he took items after Biden took office then it would be difficult to prove anything since there is not any one "official" way to declassify. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Why is it IF with Biden? We know he could not declassify items as VP and we know they were in unsecured locations. Trump had the right to declassify and moved all items to MaraLargo while he had right to do so. Unless there is evidence that he took items after Biden took office then it would be difficult to prove anything since there is not any one "official" way to declassify. 

👆🤡- tell us you don’t know what you’re talking about without telling us you don’t know what you’re talking about - 😂🤣😂🤣

Wherher Trump can/did declassify is IRRELEVANT. Trump does not OWN those documents - the US government does… 

Go read up on the Presidential Records Act. 

You are not a teacher. 

27 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Trump couldn't take the documents.  But neither can Joke.  And again cooperation WRT Joke goes out the window after learning he had them next to his car in his garage and couldn't possibly have not known they were there.  If Trump goes down, so too will Joke.  

That being said, neither is going down.  It will be a slap on the wrist for both.  But Joke will get impeached.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Trump couldn't take the documents.  But neither can Joke.  And again cooperation WRT Joke goes out the window after learning he had them next to his car in his garage and couldn't possibly have not known they were there.  If Trump goes down, so too will Joke.  

That being said, neither is going down.  It will be a slap on the wrist for both.  But Joke will get impeached.

When Trump was president he absolutely had the right to bring the materials to MaraLargo, not sure how that is in debate. If he did not keep them secure that is an issue, if somehow he got them after Biden  inauguration that is an issue, if the government demanded them back after he left and he did not return them that can be an issue but while president he could have anything he wanted at MaraLargo.

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡- tell us you don’t know what you’re talking about without telling us you don’t know what you’re talking about - 😂🤣😂🤣

Wherher Trump can/did declassify is IRRELEVANT. Trump does not OWN those documents - the US government does… 

Go read up on the Presidential Records Act. 

You are not a teacher. 

As I asked Goose do you actually think the paper the information is written on is the key part of this discussion? The information on the paper is the important part, and if we are discussing items that are not classified then you are just being pedantic for the purpose of being pedantic. The Trump part went from nuclear secrets to the presidential records act, which is simply clerical rules pretty fast.

When Trump was president he absolutely had the right to bring the materials to MaraLargo, not sure how that is in debate. If he did not keep them secure that is an issue, if somehow he got them after Biden  inauguration that is an issue, if the government demanded them back after he left and he did not return them that can be an issue but while president he could have anything he wanted at MaraLargo.

I just found out last week that no one can take materials.  Trump can declassify information but he can't take it with him.

Once again - tell us you’re ignorant AF without telling us you have no idea wtf you’re talking about.

TRUMP can DECLASSIFY anything BUT that doesn’t mean he can STEAL them.

They are PROPERTY of the US government.

I’m glad you FREAKS now realize the importance of classified documents.

49 minutes ago, Doc said:

I just found out last week that no one can take materials.  Trump can declassify information but he can't take it with him.

Just last week?

JFC

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Once again - tell us you’re ignorant AF without telling us you have no idea wtf you’re talking about.

TRUMP can DECLASSIFY anything BUT that doesn’t mean he can STEAL them.

They are PROPERTY of the US government.

I’m glad you FREAKS now realize the importance of classified documents.

Just last week?

JFC

Just to be sure I understand your point- Trump is guilty of keeping documents that he had the right to have at one point, that are not classified, but since he did not return them posted haste when requested he is a criminal? Got it. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Just to be sure I understand your point- Trump is guilty of keeping documents that he had the right to have at one point, that are not classified, but since he did not return them posted haste when requested he is a criminal? Got it. 

Meanwhile keeping classified documents in boxes in your garage where you host visitors who aren't logged isn't criminal.  Amazing set of standards, eh?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

Trump has always been a criminal, Tim… but he was asked nicely several times to return said documents and gave the federal government the middle finger in an attempt to keep said documents; which is against the law for him to have.

I take it you didn’t have time to read the Presidential Records Act?

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Meanwhile keeping classified documents in boxes in your garage where you host visitors who aren't logged isn't criminal.  Amazing set of standards, eh?

Nice to see you finally care about the issue - right?

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump has always been a criminal, Tim… but he was asked nicely several times to return said documents and gave the federal government the middle finger in an attempt to keep said documents; which is against the law for him to have.

I take it you didn’t have time to read the Presidential Records Act?

Nice to see you finally care about the issue - right?

THOSE are the questions you want answered? You're not curious about the contents of the documents that both Trump and Biden had? I know I am! 

• Like (+1) 1