Karine Jean-Pierre

Irv

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

My sobriety would be challenged every day if I had that job.  She's being put in an incredible position to have to cover for this stuff.  What's she going to say?  "Yup, the President ***** up.  He thought a dead person was in the room.  We're looking into this."   Whatever they are paying her it ain't enough. 

I think honesty is the best policy. He made a mistake.  The end. 

The job is not easy. Being absolutely awful at a difficult and highly visible job is what makes KJP unique.

Psaki was adept at talking in circles and giving non answers to direct questions that can be parsed and spun as legitimate responses. That's what all press secretaries do.

KJP however has no such skills. But thats what happens when you hire people based on their gender, race and sexual orientation and put no weight into their actual ability to do the job.

• Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Not only is this idiot unqualified to be WH Spokesperson.  She (it?) has the impossible task of covering for the worst President in US history.  And who picks out her clothes, does her hair, and make-up?  The LSD Club of Greater DC?  What a mess.

Edited by Irv

• 3 weeks later...

White House Left Stammering After Peter Doocy Presses on Inflation

586e31f9-aa37-4041-b85c-a93b6c0b351f-860

As of this writing, we are only three weeks out from the 2022 mid-terms, and you can feel the panic in the air. The Biden administration is staring at an electoral environment that rivals GOP-friendly 2014, and it is struggling to come up with any type of message to fend off the coming doom.

For months, the president and his handlers stuck their fingers in their ears, believing the laughable summer narrative that Democrats were resurgent due to “Dark Brandon.” Things have devolved in the month of October, though, and a new excuse is being rolled out for the president’s failures: Republicans.

Karine Jean-Pierre was put on the spot by Peter Doocy on inflation and decided to trot that line out.

Look, I’m just a guy who puts his political opinions out on a popular conservative website. I don’t claim to be an expert in all things, and when I try to be, I sometimes get myself in trouble. Still, you don’t need to have outsized political expertise to understand why Jean-Pierre’s claim is such an ineffective message.

She is essentially saying, “yes, we’ve really made a complete mess of things, but those other guys will make it even worse.” Apparent in that statement is the fact that things are actually bad. When a political party is running to hold on to power in a mid-term, that is the last thing they should be admitting. The White House doesn’t have a choice, though. They’ve painted themselves into a corner where they can no longer insist that water isn’t wet.

“Republicans refuse to help us” might have made some sense had the Inflation Reduction Act not passed, but it did. Ironically, though it was a loss overall for conservative ideals (and the nation), the passage of that boondoggle ensured that Democrats would own the issue of inflation going into the election. They said that if they just spent another $800 billion, things would get better, but things have only gotten worse, with inflation rising from August to September.

They don’t have a timeline? So they passed a massive spending bill and literally named it the “Inflation Reduction Act,” yet they can’t say when it will actually reduce inflation? Also, even though it’s 100 percent their bill, it’s actually the Republicans who are at fault for that bill not working? I mean, come on.

I’ve seen some bad closing messages in my day, but that is right up near the top. It’s a perfect mix of arrogance, falsehood, and disconnect from a White House that has made those things their brand.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/10/17/white-house-left-stammering-after-peter-doocy-presses-on-inflation-n644484

• 3 weeks later...

PUNCH BACK TWICE AS HARD: 

Karine Jean-Pierre hit with Hatch Act complaint for “mega MAGA Republican” comments. 

Democrats are always hitting Republicans with process complaints, time to return the favor.

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2022/11/04/karine-jean-pierre-hit-with-hatch-act-complaint-for-mega-maga-republican-comments-n508026

• 2 weeks later...

This afternoon, Attorney General Merrick Garland said he’s appointing a special counsel to oversee a pair of criminal investigations of Donald Trump just three days after his presidential campaign announcement (total coincidence, of course)

During today’s White House briefing, Biden press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre insisted all this is completely non-political. Turn off your BS detector before watching this so it doesn’t explode:

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh wait, she’s being serious?

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/11/18/karine-jean-pierre-insists-doj-is-not-politicized-watch-and-try-not-to-roll-your-eyes/

• Haha (+1) 1

I love it when she starts a argument to not have to directly answer a tough question put to them they just continually try to push a answer that they can't defend to the side so they aren't shown to be exactly what they are incompetent ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/9/2022 at 3:02 PM, B-Man said:

Karine Jean-Pierre Lost It and Stormed out of Briefing Because of Question From African Journalist

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/12/09/karine-jean-pierre-lost-it-and-stormed-out-of-briefing-because-of-question-from-african-journalist-n671194

that is the clamest Storm out ever 

• Like (+1) 1