Don Jr.: American Bad*ss

You guessed it. Hoax.  

It looks like when he's not busy shooting pandas (or whatever trophy animals he pointlessly slaughters), pondering Melania's unmentionables (sick), and spending more time talking about his "father" than The Sopranos' Jackie Jr., he's getting a little emotional about daddy and starting to attack the blue.  I always thought this guy was a loser.  Now it looks like he's a snowflake, too.  Enjoy (or cringe, either one):

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

Don Jr is a loser, now do Hunter Biden...

At least (to my knowledge) Don Jr isn't a corrupt embarrassment/espionage risk

They're both losers.  I suppose Hunter can at least blame crack for his problems.  I don't know what Don Jr.'s excuse is. 

49 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

They're both losers.  I suppose Hunter can at least blame crack for his problems.  I don't know what Don Jr.'s excuse is. 

No.  Hunter’s father is a class A nitwit.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Irv said:

No.  Hunter’s father is a class A nitwit.  

Hoax.  

If anyone has daddy issues, it appears to be Jr.  Poor guy can’t get daddy’s attention or his approval.  So sad.  Although, if he was my kid, I’d be humiliated by his fake tough guy act, too.  I’d probably ask him to change his name.  Or maybe I’d change my name so I wouldn’t be associated with him.  Whatever.  Fortunately it’s not my problem.  In the meantime, maybe Jr. can do shoot a hippo and see if that makes his old man proud, or maybe marginally less embarrassed of him.  

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Pretty sure that would just be another form of cocaine.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Hunter is the poster child for a kid who has been seeking approval from his father.  The drugs and hookers are an attempt to fill the void.

I missed out on all of this growing up.  Unlike Joe, my father didn't approve of drugs and hookers.  He would likely suggest if you've got a "void" sign up for Marine Corp for a couple years and that will straighten you out real quick.

7 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

You guessed it. Hoax.  

It looks like when he's not busy shooting pandas (or whatever trophy animals he pointlessly slaughters), pondering Melania's unmentionables (sick), and spending more time talking about his "father" than The Sopranos' Jackie Jr., he's getting a little emotional about daddy and starting to attack the blue.  I always thought this guy was a loser.  Now it looks like he's a snowflake, too.  Enjoy (or cringe, either one):

So I watched it and kept waiting for the part where he attacked the blue.  Is there a second part?  Don Jr Part Deux?  

Assuming not, what he said seems quite pedestrian in context.  I don’t know if the Hostage Rescue team was dispatched, but it was obviously an armed raid on the property, with a strong intimidation factor, they spent almost 10 hours there and made off with at least a few things they should not have taken.  

He talked about dismantling the bureaucracy, which is a common refrain from just about every political group every now and again. 

I don’t really know anyone subjected to such a thing referring to it otherwise.  That it was spearheaded by a political rival makes it worse.  

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So I watched it and kept waiting for the part where he attacked the blue.  Is there a second part?  Don Jr Part Deux?  

Assuming not, what he said seems quite pedestrian in context.  I don’t know if the Hostage Rescue team was dispatched, but it was obviously an armed raid on the property, with a strong intimidation factor, they spent almost 10 hours there and made off with at least a few things they should not have taken.  

He talked about dismantling the bureaucracy, which is a common refrain from just about every political group every now and again. 

I don’t really know anyone subjected to such a thing referring to it otherwise.  That it was spearheaded by a political rival makes it worse.  

Hoax.  Whining about an armed raid, or whatever it is that this loser complained about, is a gross exaggeration that only inflames and that only catalyzes the very real threats that FBI agents and their families are dealing with. 

58 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Whining about an armed raid, or whatever it is that this loser complained about, is a gross exaggeration that only inflames and that only catalyzes the very real threats that FBI agents and their families are dealing with. 

You’re suggesting this wasn’t an armed raid?  What was the exaggeration?  

Showed up unannounced;

Armed and combat ready;

Demanded access under penalty of law;

Ransacked the house;

Removed items that exceeded the scope of authority;

Advised they would get around to returning those items when they got to it; 

Pro-raid, anti-raid, neutral about it, it was an armed raid.  Again, not at all certain who wouldn’t complain about this sort of thing.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re suggesting this wasn’t an armed raid?  What was the exaggeration?  

Showed up unannounced;

Armed and combat ready;

Demanded access under penalty of law;

Ransacked the house;

Removed items that exceeded the scope of authority;

Advised they would get around to returning those items when they got to it; 

Pro-raid, anti-raid, neutral about it, it was an armed raid.  Again, not at all certain who wouldn’t complain about this sort of thing.  

huh, this just sounds like you're describing common house thieves.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2022 at 6:29 AM, SectionC3 said:

You guessed it. Hoax.  

Sounds like he has a point it sure isn't equal under the law only equal as they see it to be .