Jump to content

Are Republicans pro-terror?


Recommended Posts

 

12 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

 

An FBI team concluded that there was perjury.  The issue never went to trial, and the point was never established in a court of law.   In significant part because it would have been extremely difficult to prove the case.  And then a different DOJ team determined that McCabe was fired in an act of unlawful retaliation.  So, once again, hoax.  

 

For what it’s worth, I’ll bet donuts to donuts that you never gave the FBI a second thought until it executed a search warrant on a home of FPOTUS.  Then, suddenly, you bought into the far-right’s hoaxes about defunding the FBI and investigatory overreach.  Basically the kind of thing that pops up when a guy like Chris Collins gets pinched and looks to blame somebody else for what he did wrong.  

 

So, enough of the hoaxes already.  Let the investigation run its course.  I’ll close with the point that Merrick Garland is not a guy that I’d want to eff with.  Smart and careful.  Trump is way up ess creek with this guy on the job. 

 

Sigh.  Hoax.  

 

A few violent actions do not support your characterization of the whole of the protests.  It would be like saying that everyone who wears a red hat is a traitor because of what a few hundred or thousand people did on January 6.  Are the Capitol invaders traitors?  Damn straight they are.  But not everyone who supports MAGA or who wears a MAGA hat is a traitor.  

 

I hope that you also have a pleasant day. 

 

who the hell said all blm supporters were violent rioters? no the issue is blm supporters and leadership did not denounce the violence as it continued to spread even after CHILDREN were murdered. secoriea turner!!!! i will cont to scream that little girls name on this board and not let her be forgotten. that was very early and it just kept going and going. collecting innocent victims! summer of looove! another young victim. nothing but talking points to advocate more violence. "riots are the voices of the unheard". "looting is repreations". sending federal help to try to keep rioters from burning people alive in a fed building is fascism and gestapo tactics!! beating innocent people. RIOTERS were getting revolving door. bailed out by dem leadership who started funding campaigns for them with slaps on the wrist and cops who were told to let it happen. so do black lives matter yet? where? now that street violence is skyrocketing? good thing you got police out of the way. 

 

just a sigh and a "hoax" prob from your suburban house. you put up a black square on instagram..did your part. 

 

meanwhile rep leaders came out day after and condemned 1/6 rioters! noone on here thinks those who committed violence was right for doing so. they are all in prison to this day waiting severe punishment. no revolving door for THAT violence? hmm. 1/6 is what you got after YEARS of telling these people they are the biggest threat? that was it? that was the buildup of the constant "racist" "terrorists" for years. now the libs want to keep prodding and calling them terrorists further? hunter labtop, lie. russia gate, lie. kicking in doors of project veritas off of a, you guessed it, lie. locking up parks, villianizing people and closing small buisnesses that never returned for YEARS, lies. they still keep emergency powers on you fools lol. so here is a new door kicked in...believe us this time. these people are the REAL threat!! yeah sure. ill look into that whenever they give full info..prob around elections.

 

eventually youll get your wish, which i think is the goal here. you can't be completely biased and condemning people with fed backing without a reaction at some point. i certainly hope not but dont act like deep down its not what you always wanted. a reason to say, see told ya, now lets round em all up.

 

our society is very sick because noone sees the OBVIOUS double standard as wrong. call it for what it is or your just another pom pom cheerleader to authoritarianism. but that's nothing new.

 

 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

 

 

who the hell said all blm supporters were violent rioters? no the issue is blm supporters and leadership did not denounce the violence as it continued to spread even after CHILDREN were murdered. secoriea turner!!!! i will scream that little girls name on this board and not let her be forgotten. that was very early and it just kept going and going collecting innocent victims! summer of looove! another young victim. nothing but talking points to advocate more violence. "riots are the voices of the unheard". "looting is repreations". sending federal help to try to keep rioters from burning people alive in a fed building is fascism and gestapo tactics!! beating innocent people. RIOTERS were getting revolving door bailed out by dem leadership who started funding campaigns for them all while with slaps on the wrist and cops were told to let it happen. so do black lives matter yet? where? now that street violence is skyrocketing? good thing you got police out of the way. 

 

just a sigh and a "hoax" prob from your suburban house. you put up a black square on instagram..did your part. 

 

meanwhile rep leaders came out day after and condemned 1/6 rioters! noone on here thinks those who committed violence was right for doing so. they are all in prison to this day waiting sever punishment. no revolving door for THAT violence. hmm. 1/6 is what you got after YEARS of telling these people they are the biggest threat? that was it? that was the buildup of the constant "racist" "terrorists" for years. now the libs want to keep prodding and calling them terrorists further? hunter labtop, lie. russia gate, lie. kicking in doors of project veritas off of a, you guessed it, lie. locking up parks villianizing people and closing small buisnesses that never returned for YEARS, lies. they still keep emergency powers lol. so here is a new door kicked in...believe us this time these people are the REAL threats!! yeah sure. ill look into that whenever they give info..prob around elections.

 

eventually youll get your wish which i think is the goal here. you can't be completely biased and condemning people with fed backing without a reaction at some point. i certainly hope not but dont act like deep down its not what you always want. a reason to say, see told ya now lets round em all up.

 

our society is very sick because noone sees the OBVIOUS double standard as wrong. call it for what it is our your just another pom pom cheerleader same as you accuse.

 

 

Hoax. 

  • Vomit 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

This thread and the OP are like @ChiGoose on steroids.

 

Sometimes I don't remember why I put certain posters on ignore after they make their return after a long hiatus.

 

:lol: This one however is clear as day.

Hoax?   

 

 

 

 

 

 

C3, am I doing this right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Hoax?   

 

 

 

 

 

 

C3, am I doing this right?

No.  Hoax is a statement, not a question.  Try this:

 

Hoax. 

11 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

This thread and the OP are like @ChiGoose on steroids.

 

Sometimes I don't remember why I put certain posters on ignore after they make their return after a long hiatus.

 

:lol: This one however is clear as day.

 

I'm glad I'm on your ignore list.  You now have more time to ponder Flynndicated.  

13 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

 

lol thanks for showing your real intention. 

 

lets let this bs thread sink now.

 

 

 

My intention is to back the blue, particularly the FBI, because I don't like terrorists and I definitely don't like terror attacks in the United States of America.  If you'd like to attack the blue, or defund the FBI, or worse, then there's not much that I can do about that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Did someone open fire on the Democrats congressional softball team?

This is kind of the point, crazy people don't need to be encouraged to commit violence, yet there is the GOP and Fox giving the green light to attack American law enforcement 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

This is kind of the point, crazy people don't need to be encouraged to commit violence, yet there is the GOP and Fox giving the green light to attack American law enforcement 

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_killings_of_NYPD_officers

 

What's that about greenlight to attack law enforcement?  How many other cops got killed?

Edited by aristocrat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

No.  Hoax is a statement, not a question.  Try this:

 

Hoax. 

 

I'm glad I'm on your ignore list.  You now have more time to ponder Flynndicated.  

 

My intention is to back the blue, particularly the FBI, because I don't like terrorists and I definitely don't like terror attacks in the United States of America.  If you'd like to attack the blue, or defund the FBI, or worse, then there's not much that I can do about that. 

 

this is your only intention, blue as in democrat establishment. you don't mind terrorism as long as your sides the one doing it. i laid it out pretty clean and you have no response. the second "the blue" tells you the fbi is a threat or commits ANOTHER act of terrorism you will flip and advocate it. its that simple. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

 

this is your only intention, blue as in democrat establishment. you don't mind terrorism as long as your sides the one doing it. i laid it out pretty clean and you have no response. the second "the blue" tells you the fbi is a threat or commits ANOTHER act of terrorism you will flip and advocate it. its that simple. 

 

Hoax. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is something I have been thinking about for a while. First, let me preface this by saying that by no means do I think that all republicans support violence. I know plenty, including gun owners, that are fine people. Second, I support the right to own guns, with limits. Third, all political violence is wrong, regardless of which side is doing it. However, there is a significant and apparently growing segment of the R party, including politicians, who promote the symbols of violence in their messaging. Others are actively forming alliances with violent groups. This is beyond the usual political rhetoric of “fighting” for a cause. Specific things I am referring to include:

Politicians using assault weapons in political messages on all media platforms 

Politicians holding guns, talking of “hunting down” their opponents

Armed right wingers with assault weapons occupying public spaces at political events

Politicians forming alliances with militia thugs like Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, etc. or white supremicist groups 

Politicians mixing guns with religion, like “Christmas photos of our armed family”, Flags saying God, Guns and Trump, etc.

Death threats against Fauci

Death threats against Dominion Voting CEO

Death threats against J6 committee 

Death threats against J6 witnesses

Death threats against election administrators and volunteers

Death threats/ violence against FBI

Death threats against anyone who speaks out against Trump

 

All of this is normalizing the idea of using violence to achieve political goals. While there has certainly been instances of violence or excessive rhetoric on the left, there really isn’t a comparison to how the right is using guns in political messaging. Examples of such messaging are here https://www.americanprogressaction.org/article/guns-and-political-violence-play-central-role-in-maga-republican-campaign-ads/

Politicians need to debate issues without using guns to enhance their macho factor. Get the guns out of politics! Nothing good is going to happen if politics follows this path.

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

This is something I have been thinking about for a while. First, let me preface this by saying that by no means do I think that all republicans support violence. I know plenty, including gun owners, that are fine people. Second, I support the right to own guns, with limits. Third, all political violence is wrong, regardless of which side is doing it. However, there is a significant and apparently growing segment of the R party, including politicians, who promote the symbols of violence in their messaging. Others are actively forming alliances with violent groups. This is beyond the usual political rhetoric of “fighting” for a cause. Specific things I am referring to include:

Politicians using assault weapons in political messages on all media platforms 

Politicians holding guns, talking of “hunting down” their opponents

Armed right wingers with assault weapons occupying public spaces at political events

Politicians forming alliances with militia thugs like Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, etc. or white supremicist groups 

Politicians mixing guns with religion, like “Christmas photos of our armed family”, Flags saying God, Guns and Trump, etc.

Death threats against Fauci

Death threats against Dominion Voting CEO

Death threats against J6 committee 

Death threats against J6 witnesses

Death threats against election administrators and volunteers

Death threats/ violence against FBI

Death threats against anyone who speaks out against Trump

 

All of this is normalizing the idea of using violence to achieve political goals. While there has certainly been instances of violence or excessive rhetoric on the left, there really isn’t a comparison to how the right is using guns in political messaging. Examples of such messaging are here https://www.americanprogressaction.org/article/guns-and-political-violence-play-central-role-in-maga-republican-campaign-ads/

Politicians need to debate issues without using guns to enhance their macho factor. Get the guns out of politics! Nothing good is going to happen if politics follows this path.

 

 

 


the riots that the blm which was unquestionably supported by the left caused how many billions in damage and dozens killed just during the riots and more after. Could you name one instance of that done by the right that compares? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, aristocrat said:


the riots that the blm which was unquestionably supported by the left caused how many billions in damage and dozens killed just during the riots and more after. Could you name one instance of that done by the right that compares? 

Unfortunately, America has a history of race related riots. Tulsa massacre, Detroit, etc. No, there is no comparison on the right though Tulsa was plenty bad. Democrat leaders opposed the violence too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Unfortunately, America has a history of race related riots. Tulsa massacre, Detroit, etc. No, there is no comparison on the right though Tulsa was plenty bad. Democrat leaders opposed the violence too.

They did in no way oppose the violence. They started bail funds to get them out of jail. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

They did in no way oppose the violence. They started bail funds to get them out of jail. 

And many of the Dem politicians flat out called for, and incited more violence, themselves (Maxine Waters, Rashida Talib, etc)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the question for @SectionC3 is why are the Democrats against people doing their jobs? Right now in Florida all the liberals are up in arms over DeSantis suspending someone who stated directly he would not do his legally prescribed job. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do remember Waters who did not act appropriately. Any incitement of violence is wrong. Can we agree on that?
 

The Dems went on to choose Biden, who is about the least radical politician they could find. 

My comment really pertains to the messaging politicians are sending to their followers. Many Republicans are following a bad path.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/15/2022 at 2:06 PM, SectionC3 said:

I wish this was a hoax.  I wish I didn’t have to leave retirement from these parts to make this point.  But my hand has been forced.  

 

To defund the FBI is to dilute, or maybe even destroy, an organization charged with preventing terrorist attacks on our country.  It is disgusting that the cultists who believe that, because its mission of enforcing the law and protecting our country inconvenienced Donald Trump, that agency should be dismantled.  I thought it was bad to rush to judgment.  I thought it was bad to attack the “blue.”  Apparently Republicans feel differently.  How sad that it has come to this.  

GOP leaders starting with Reagan and the Lee Attwater rat*****ers grew a strain of scared and aggrieved voters that has grown beyond imagine. Now they are nihilists…and something is going to end…them ….or the republic 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...