Are Republicans pro-terror?

11 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

I do remember Waters who did not act appropriately. Any incitement of violence is wrong. Can we agree on that?

The Dems went on to choose Biden, who is about the least radical politician they could find. 

My comment really pertains to the messaging politicians are sending to their followers. Many Republicans are following a bad path.

im wondering why you selected left wing figures exclusively in your death threats topic. both sides that are public figures face this especially politically. you think tucker inbox is all fanmail. what i don't see as much is people threatening venues that hold "left" wing people. comedians such as dave chappel, who isn't even political, or shown more left then anyone. people like this who dont follow leftist othidoxy to a tee having to move and cancel entire events because of threats of violence. this is pretty normal today. check the riots on college campuses and who was suppose to speak before they happened. not alot of leftists under threat in the same way.

as for the gun issue. noone should be talking about "hunting" people. thats disgusting. i think for the most part its a dumb way to say. im for the second amendment. see my gun. see my kids gun. look how second amendment we are at xmas. i dont see that as escalation or advication of violence but prob should stop in this hyper polarized atmosphere.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I think the question for @SectionC3 is why are the Democrats against people doing their jobs? Right now in Florida all the liberals are up in arms over DeSantis suspending someone who stated directly he would not do his legally prescribed job. 

Hoax.   That prosecutor has not failed to do his job.  DeSantis suspended him prospectively of fear that the prosecutor might not do his job.  DeSantis has a little problem with prematurity.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.   That prosecutor has not failed to do his job.  DeSantis suspended him prospectively of fear that the prosecutor might not do his job.  DeSantis has a little problem with prematurity.  

So the prosecutor literally stating he would not do his job is " premature"? If someone says he will shoot someone will that be premature to arrest them? Or are you unaware he  said he would not do it?

9 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

im wondering why you selected left wing figures exclusively in your death threats topic. both sides that are public figures face this especially politically. you think tucker inbox is all fanmail. what i don't see as much is people threatening venues that hold "left" wing people. comedians such as dave chappel, who isn't even political, or shown more left then anyone. people like this who dont follow leftist othidoxy to a tee having to move and cancel entire events because of threats of violence. this is pretty normal today. check the riots on college campuses and who was suppose to speak before they happened. not alot of leftists under threat in the same way.

as for the gun issue. noone should be talking about "hunting" people. thats disgusting. i think for the most part its a dumb way to say. im for the second amendment. see my gun. see my kids gun. look how second amendment we are at xmas. i dont see that as escalation or advication of violence but prob should stop in this hyper polarized atmosphere.

Because woke ideology has transformed the practice of playing the victim into an art form.  And there is no entry on the victim hierarchy chart under the victim column for "right wing".  If these people get threatened and harassed or attacked violently, well as an official oppressor they deserve it.  That's how it works.  Anyone raises any criticism against a leftist and they happen to fall into the oppressor column then they're a terrorist.  And a bigot. And threatening violence.  Against a perpetual victim, no matter what they do or don't do.  Those are the rules.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

14 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Because woke ideology has transformed the practice of playing the victim into an art form.  And there is no entry on the victim hierarchy chart under the victim column for "right wing".  If these people get threatened and harassed or attacked violently, well as an official oppressor they deserve it.  That's how it works.  Anyone raises any criticism against a leftist and they happen to fall into the oppressor column then they're a terrorist.  And a bigot. And threatening violence.  Against a perpetual victim, no matter what they do or don't do.  Those are the rules.

Nobody….NOBODY….has transformed the practice of playing the victim farther or more successfully (for him) than DT.

Do you guys ever read what you write….you know to see if has some logic…or stands up to scrutiny?

Edited by TH3
  • Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Nobody….NOBODY….has transformed the practice of playing the victim farther or more successfully (for him) than DT.

I think you're on to something here. Maybe not the way you think or I approached it before. 

This might be the core reason for Trump Derangement Syndrome?  The left doesn't hate Trump because of his policies, positions, or what he says or doesn't say.  They hate him because he beats them at their own game.  He out-victims the victims.  He never says those two words they demand to hear from any sinner.  Which is "I'm sorry"or "I apologize". 

The fact they can't play their Jedi mind trick victim game against him because he's better at it than they are just enrages the cult.  It throws their already irrational mind to higher levels of irrationality and anger.    

I mean, look at the victim chart.  For the left its absolutely impossible for a white heterosexual male to be a victim, ever.  It drives them bonkers that he gets away with it.  It's that simple!

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

10 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

im wondering why you selected left wing figures exclusively in your death threats topic.

The witnesses at J6 are not left wingers. They are all republicans who worked in Trumps administration. The FBI and other law enforcement are generally not left wingers. Election workers are not necessarily left wingers. Why would a CEO for Dominion be a left winger? Is everyone who speaks against Trump a left winger? FYI -There are plenty of life long conservative republicans who do not support the guy. 

• Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

The witnesses at J6 are not left wingers. They are all republicans who worked in Trumps administration. The FBI and other law enforcement are generally not left wingers. Election workers are not necessarily left wingers. Why would a CEO for Dominion be a left winger? Is everyone who speaks against Trump a left winger? FYI -There are plenty of life long conservative republicans who do not support the guy. 

Moderates, too.  

10 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So the prosecutor literally stating he would not do his job is " premature"? If someone says he will shoot someone will that be premature to arrest them? Or are you unaware he  said he would not do it?

Yes to \ 1.  Possibly yes to 2, depending on the context and the charge.  No to 3.

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Moderates, too.  

Yes to \ 1.  Possibly yes to 2, depending on the context and the charge.  No to 3.

I give you credit for admitting that you feel people should be able to ignore laws that they do not agree with. I am in the change the law or enforce it camp. 

On 8/15/2022 at 2:06 PM, SectionC3 said:

I wish this was a hoax.  I wish I didn’t have to leave retirement from these parts to make this point.  But my hand has been forced.  

To defund the FBI is to dilute, or maybe even destroy, an organization charged with preventing terrorist attacks on our country.  It is disgusting that the cultists who believe that, because its mission of enforcing the law and protecting our country inconvenienced Donald Trump, that agency should be dismantled.  I thought it was bad to rush to judgment.  I thought it was bad to attack the “blue.”  Apparently Republicans feel differently.  How sad that it has come to this.  

You know - I was thinking of this - The GOP has simply turned into the destoyers of everything - because thye can.. 

• Put Devos in to destroy the DoED
  • Perry to destroy DoEnergy
  • Wanted to destroy NATO
  • Destroy our alliances with France, Germany
  • Burned TPP
  • Burned Paris Climate
  • Destoyed womens right to choose with her doctor
  • Burned Iran agreement
  • Tried to ruin the post office
  • Tried to ruin Amtrack
  • Want to destroy the IRS
  • Want to destroy the FBI
  • Tried to destroy an election
  • Trying to destroy the actual election process
  • Willing to destoy the environment
  • Trying to destroy public schools (Where I live they actually did for one district)
  • Willing to let our roads and bridges decay into destruction
  • Tore up China supply chain and didn't replace it
  • Tried to destroy a rational respsonse to Covid
  • Tried to destroy the CDC 
  • Trying to destroy freedom of speech
  • Scotus destoyed effort to cure gerrymandering
  • Scotus destoyed the Voting Rights Act
  • Scotus destoyed Campaign Finance reform
  • Scotus will try to destroy same sex marriage rights
  • Scotus subverted efforts for a better environment
  • Scotus destroyed church and state separation
  • Trying to destroy national parks
  • Trying to destroy freedom to travel across state borders for personal business
  • Destoying buinsess ability to form their own social policies

If they succeed - what is left?

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I give you credit for admitting that you feel people should be able to ignore laws that they do not agree with. I am in the change the law or enforce it camp. 

The point you miss is that the prosecutor in question has not actually ignored any law in question.  So the removal is premature.  

2 minutes ago, TH3 said:

You know - I was thinking of this - The GOP has simply turned into the destoyers of everything - because thye can.. 

• Wanted to destroy NATO
  • Burned TPP
  • Burned Paris Climate
  • Burned Iran agreement
  • Tried to ruin Amtrack
  • Trying to destroy public schools (Where I live they actually did for one district)
  • Trying to destroy freedom to travel across state borders for personal business

It didn’t used to be this way.  Now they don’t stand for anything other than “no” to any Democratic concept, no matter the merit, and what Trump wants.  It’s pathetic.  The party of liberty and rugged individualism would follow this guy off a cliff and not ask questions.  And the really sad part is that dealing with him is like dealing with the mob—there’s no loyalty, he always puts himself first, and “you” eventually will “lose.”  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

The point you miss is that the prosecutor in question has not actually ignored any law in question.  So the removal is premature.  

It didn’t used to be this way.  Now they don’t stand for anything other than “no” to any Democratic concept, no matter the merit, and what Trump wants.  It’s pathetic.  The party of liberty and rugged individualism would follow this guy off a cliff and not ask questions.  And the really sad part is that dealing with him is like dealing with the mob—there’s no loyalty, he always puts himself first, and “you” eventually will “lose.”  

Yup - The current situsation is bad....GOP completely separated from the task at hand. We have some issues - high cost of HC, future energy policy, global warming, war in Europe. Back in the 90's the GOP actually had plans for Health care and reduction of carbon...today its destroy everything with no plans to make anything better....We need a sane GOP to move this country forward 

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, TH3 said:

• Wanted to destroy NATO
  • Burned TPP
  • Burned Paris Climate
  • Burned Iran agreement
  • Tried to ruin Amtrack

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/17/health/cdc-announces-sweeping-changes/index.html

why would the republicans do this?

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/17/1087125396/families-of-parkland-shooting-victims-awarded-127-5-million

why would the republicans do this?

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

The guy has publicly stated he will not do his job, so when a cop says he won't protect certain people do we have wait for not to protect those people before we remove him? As I stated I appreciate you stating him not following the law does not bother you but to pretend we have to wait for him to do something criminal before we stop him is insane, 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Andy1 said:

your right litterally speaking. i was basing my question on why your perception is choosing only right wing targets. i thought i responded to this by showing some examples of left wing targets..who are in no way political. reread that or i can go on to name several others who have nonstop leftist threats of violence using your exact same logic. 

jordan Peterson for not wanting pronouns to be integrated into his campus mandates

jk rowlings..for standing for womens rights and seeing two sexes

again dave chapelle for being..a comedian.. and telling a story about his trans friend suicide after ridicule BY the lbgt community.

bret Weinstein college professor in PORTLAND..pretty lib guy who was hunted by a seg of students for non white day.

trucker in canada and around the world for fighting mandates THAT did not work. arrested. banks frozen called terrorists. not alot of leftis reflection on that rhetoric or how they were punished.

i have a very long post in this thread on blm and how violence was ADVOCATED! where the right condemned it and actors are being severely punished. 

alot of these people are trumpers and alot id say are leftist who are now called "far right" for some trivial stuff and now face repeated violent threats for it.

so ect ect ect.  for a long time the worst someone was accused of was snowflake. for 4 years we get you ALL are "racist" "nazi""facsist" 

even if you slightly disagree. so in turn we are seeing "communist" "marxist" ect ect more.

so its bad on both sides and escalating! so this im more worried only one side is a issue is pure blindness. lefts have control of institutions. thats well known so left wing violence is more "ignored" on this. i can go into that but my point is this thread is dedicated to those that want to play the right wingers are the only issue game. 

Edited by Buffarukus

32 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The guy has publicly stated he will not do his job, so when a cop says he won't protect certain people do we have wait for not to protect those people before we remove him? As I stated I appreciate you stating him not following the law does not bother you but to pretend we have to wait for him to do something criminal before we stop him is insane, 

Hoax.  “Will not do” is not “has not done.”  I don’t watch Tom Cruise movies, because Tom Cruise is a kook.  But isn’t there a movie (maybe Minority Report?) about arresting people for thought crimes?  That’s what you’re proposing here.  Totally unamerican.  But so is MAGA.  So I’m not surprised. 

14 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  “Will not do” is not “has not done.”  I don’t watch Tom Cruise movies, because Tom Cruise is a kook.  But isn’t there a movie (maybe Minority Report?) about arresting people for thought crimes?  That’s what you’re proposing here.  Totally unamerican.  But so is MAGA.  So I’m not surprised. 

Interesting that you think a cop saying I will not protect the black citizens of my city is acceptable until it can be proven he did not go and protect them. Not for a thought, and also not a criminal charge l, so your analogy should be embarrassing for someone who claims to be a lawyer 

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Interesting that you think a cop saying I will not protect the black citizens of my city is acceptable until it can be proven he did not go and protect them. Not for a thought, and also not a criminal charge l, so your analogy should be embarrassing for someone who claims to be a lawyer 

Hoax.  You got smoked by my analogy.  Just like old times, right? 

39 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax, semantical nonsense. Telling your boss you wont do your job will get you sidelined, amigo. 

21 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Hoax, semantical nonsense. Telling your boss you wont do your job will get you sidelined, amigo. 

Hoax.  We don’t defeat the will of the voters like we’re in a tom cruise movie. At least not in my America.  Maybe in yours.  But not mine. 

Edited by SectionC3