Are Republicans pro-terror?

On 9/7/2022 at 4:16 PM, Tiberius said:

What is hilarious is I actually know two guys who have told me that they have gone to oathkeeper events and both are black. Anyone who disagrees with a white liberal is a racist even if the disagreement is not related to race. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

let us know when the right has larger riots and murder than the democrat funded blm riots of 2020.

HA! Democrats funded? lmao.

Just go to any red state where murder and per capita crime rate is exponentially higher than blue states. 

fact

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Just go to any red state where murder and per capita crime rate is exponentially higher than blue states. 

fact

What does that have to do with anything? You were talking of political violence. Stay on topic please. Blm was in fact funded by them and you think it didn’t exist like it was a myth 

On 10/22/2022 at 9:33 AM, BillStime said:

fact

Fact- you don't know what the word exponential means. 

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The best part of the Dems winning this year would be the howling discontent on the right. Hopefully those younger voters turn out 

When the Dems lose both Houses, then you'll see "election denial."  But I'm betting the biased media won't be calling it that.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Are Republicans pro-terror?

No.

As demonstrated by 11 pages of spin lashed together by leftist bias.

The absurdity of the title had kept me from reading any posts here let alone posting up until now. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 10/26/2022 at 3:22 PM, gobills404 said:

Yes. The party that wasted trillions of dollars fighting terrorists on another continent is secretly pro-terrorist. You’ve cracked the case.

Secret;y? And stirring up  bloodthirsty Americans to go kill people in their country, which had nothing to do with 9-11, isn't really a defence against them stirring up people here to kill their political opponents