Are Republicans pro-terror?

16 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Waco, Ruby Ridge, 125 mil settlement cause they let the parkland kids get shot, future settlement for letting mich st rapist doc rape hundreds of girls and on and on. How about they do their job better?  

Sounds like they got on the hop with the execution of the search warrant at Mar A Lago.  And, to your point about improving performance, we also will never know how many similar such incidents the FBI has prevented through its work.  I can’t help it if you’re in favor of defunding the FBI.  But I am not. 

18 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m sure you feel the same way about everything you have. Might as well just give it all to the Feds and then ask their permission to keep a morsel for yourself… .right? 

If my stuff was intertwined with items that the law does not allow me to possess (such as top secret information), and the FBI came through and cast a wide net, I think the last thing I’d do is complain about temporary overreach. (Items that should not have been seized will eventually be returned once inventory and review is complete.)

18 hours ago, Albwan said:

I don't think they are very good at their job, imho they are domestic terrorists themselves against conservatives.

Cointelpro is alive and well 2022.

Hoax. 

1 hour ago, T master said:

Couldn't this question be asked about both sides ? We just went through a period of time when riots were called "Peaceful protests" and all that encompassed that situation then when the sitting POTUS said he was going to send in forces who ever they might be to stop the destruction of property he was painted as the bad guy while the carnage continued and in many cases was made to be okay by others that didn't agree with his assessment .

Our gov't weather we like to admit it or not has a lot more corruption in it than any of us could ever know there are things happening behind the curtain every day that if we knew what they were would make us sick if you don't believe me go watch things such as The People vs Agent orange which is a documentary about how our gov't despite knowing what these chemicals would do if sprayed on our own troops any way which was known to be chemical war fare .

So if we in any way think that they would knowingly spray our own with such things that would kill & maim some for life what makes us think that there in no way would be some type of corruption in the FBI & that it shouldn't at the very least be watched or checked in some ways to make sure they are doing what needs be done .

After all that surrounded the FBI when Comy was leading that part of the gov't institution i'd say to be a little skeptical of some of their actions may be warranted .

Hoax.  You’re casting all of the BLM protests as riots.  In point of fact most of them were peaceful.  

Also, the FPOTUS wanted to militarize instead of allowing local law enforcement to do its job where protests became violent (and, by extension, were properly characterized as riots).  As it happens, there was no need to deploy the military to handle what frankly was a relatively minor domestic law enforcement issue.  So, yeah, he was a bad guy for trying to politicize the military and trying to put the military to domestic use in that circumstance.  Ask Mark Milley how he feels about that BS. 

Edited by SectionC3

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Sounds like they got on the hop with the execution of the search warrant at Mar A Lago.  And, to your point about improving performance, we also will never know how many similar such incidents the FBI has prevented through its work.  I can’t help it if you’re in favor of defunding the FBI.  But I am not. 

If my stuff was intertwined with items that the law does not allow me to possess (such as top secret information), and the FBI came through and cast a wide net, I think the last thing I’d do is complain about temporary overreach. (Items that should not have been seized will eventually be returned once inventory and review is complete.)

Hoax. 

Wouldn't telling them to do their job better come to mean that they will be keeping their jobs?  BTW they also lied to get warrants against Trump pre election.  This lead to Strzok, Mccabe being fired.  BTW how about the Whitmer kidnapping plot that it would seem they concocted.  Plotting to kidnap a sitting governor is pretty serious. So again, why don't they do better at their jobs?  

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Wouldn't telling them to do their job better come to mean that they will be keeping their jobs?  BTW they also lied to get warrants against Trump pre election.  This lead to Strzok, Mccabe being fired.  BTW how about the Whitmer kidnapping plot that it would seem they concocted.  Plotting to kidnap a sitting governor is pretty serious. So again, why don't they do better at their jobs?  

Not necessarily.  You could have suggested termination for poor performance.  Hoax as to the rest of your post.  McCabe was fired as retaliation for refusing to declare loyalty to Trump.  

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Not necessarily.  You could have suggested termination for poor performance.  Hoax as to the rest of your post.  McCabe was fired as retaliation for refusing to declare loyalty to Trump.  

No it was due to the warrant issue and plenty of other things like leaking to the media and I lying under oath.  It was a myth created that it was a loyalty issue. Try again. Again, why don't they just do their job better?

Edited by aristocrat

27 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You’re casting all of the BLM protests as riots.  In point of fact most of them were peaceful.  

Also, the FPOTUS wanted to militarize instead of allowing local law enforcement to do its job where protests became violent (and, by extension, were properly characterized as riots).  As it happens, there was no need to deploy the military to handle what frankly was a relatively minor domestic law enforcement issue.  So, yeah, he was a bad guy for trying to politicize the military and trying to put the military to domestic use in that circumstance.  Ask Mark Miley how he feels about that BS. 

You mean the local police force that most were saying they needed to defund correct ? Due to the fact that they were using excessive force while putting their life on the line every single second of every day because they didn't know what awaits them on every call to make those to be proven & repeated law breakers comply with the word of law again & again ?

And after those in power wouldn't let the police go in & do their jobs for some of them weeks while innocent people were getting beaten some killed  & their businesses broken into & some destroyed by the peaceful protesters & only allowed to go in when the politicians personal safety was threatened  .

Then after weeks of that still those in power wouldn't tell police to go in and take control because some that took control had fire arms and were in some cases shooting other innocent people then the FPOTUS said they needed to take control & said the national guard needed to be sent in is that what you are referring to ?

As far as a hoax I'm not casting ALL (as you said) of the BLM protests as riots i'm sure there were some that started out peaceful & then those few ignorant people took them to another place but seeing as most of the funds from BLM went to buy a huge mansion of those in leader positions in the organization their motivation was different from those that actually cared about the cause they were protesting for .

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, T master said:

You mean the local police force that most were saying they needed to defund correct ? Due to the fact that they were using excessive force while putting their life on the line every single second of every day because they didn't know what awaits them on every call to make those to be proven & repeated law breakers comply with the word of law again & again ?

And after those in power wouldn't let the police go in & do their jobs for some of them weeks while innocent people were getting beaten some killed  & their businesses broken into & some destroyed by the peaceful protesters & only allowed to go in when the politicians personal safety was threatened  .

Then after weeks of that still those in power wouldn't tell police to go in and take control because some that took control had fire arms and were in some cases shooting other innocent people then the FPOTUS said they needed to take control & said the national guard needed to be sent in is that what you are referring to ?

As far as a hoax I'm not casting ALL (as you said) of the BLM protests as riots i'm sure there were some that started out peaceful & then those few ignorant people took them to another place but seeing as most of the funds from BLM went to buy a huge mansion of those in leader positions in the organization their motivation was different from those that actually cared about the cause they were protesting for .

Hoax. 

13 minutes ago, T master said:

Nope.  I’m referring to his desire to bring the 82nd Airborne to DC.  

30 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

No it was due to the warrant issue and plenty of other things like leaking to the media and I lying under oath.  It was a myth created that it was a loyalty issue. Try again. Again, why don't they just do their job better?

Hoax.  He sued (was represented by Arnold & Porter, which is far from a liberal law firm), and the case was settled in his favor.  He got his pension, back pay, and was deemed to have retired in good standing.  You got snookered and bought into another hoax. 

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax. 

Nope.  I’m referring to his desire to bring the 82nd Airborne to DC.  

Hoax.  He sued (was represented by Arnold & Porter, which is far from a liberal law firm), and the case was settled in his favor.  He got his pension, back pay, and was deemed to have retired in good standing.  You got snookered and bought into another hoax. 

Yes he got his back pay and pension back. That doesn't mean he didn't lie under oath, leak info to the media among other things. You realize this right?  Please tell me you understand this.

Just now, aristocrat said:

Yes he got his back pay and pension back. That doesn't mean he didn't lie under oath, leak info to the media among other things. You realize this right?  Please tell me you understand this.

Your original hoax was that McCabe was fired for a reason other than retaliation.  I think we can all agree that is a fake news.  I don’t have time to deal with your new hoax, other than to point out that McCabe has never been charged with such misconduct.  

I suppose, however, that based on your view that the mere allegations that McCabe perjured himself somehow establish his commission of a crime that you necessarily also believe that Trump obstructed justice with respect to the FBI’s Russia probe.  Otherwise your views in this area would be illogical.  So that is interesting to learn.  

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Your original hoax was that McCabe was fired for a reason other than retaliation.  I think we can all agree that is a fake news.  I don’t have time to deal with your new hoax, other than to point out that McCabe has never been charged with such misconduct.  

I suppose, however, that based on your view that the mere allegations that McCabe perjured himself somehow establish his commission of a crime that you necessarily also believe that Trump obstructed justice with respect to the FBI’s Russia probe.  Otherwise your views in this area would be illogical.  So that is interesting to learn.  

I would expect the director of the FBI to not lie under oath and if they did so would be fired.  Pretty important job. Again, it comes back to why don't they just do their job better?  If I lied under oath I'd probably be charged. Not him though. Good ol democrat

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Yikes! You have to be kidding me. If you ever get involved in a civil case I guarantee your lawyer is going to tell you that these people are NOT your friend. So…’intertwined’ with papers? Sure! Sounds plausible that the President stored his long expired passports with his office pens at his house in Washington, some 2,000 miles from his actual home. Sure he did. 

9 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I would expect the director of the FBI to not lie under oath and if they did so would be fired.  Pretty important job. Again, it comes back to why don't they just do their job better?  If I lied under oath I'd probably be charged. Not him though. Good ol democrat

Hoax. 

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yikes! You have to be kidding me. If you ever get involved in a civil case I guarantee your lawyer is going to tell you that these people are NOT your friend. So…’intertwined’ with papers? Sure! Sounds plausible that the President stored his long expired passports with his office pens at his house in Washington, some 2,000 miles from his actual home. Sure he did. 

Although I sometimes disagree with you, I respect you and I think you’re an intelligent person.  So please don’t think I’m trying to be a jerk when I say I don’t follow this post. 

10 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Sigh.  Another hoax.  The DOJ settled.  No liability for McCabe.  

17 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Do you think you two could knock it off with all of the hoaxes this morning?  It is becoming exhausting to deal with all of these hoaxes and all of your fake news.  Thank you in advance. 

If the peaceful protests were fake they did one hell of a job showing burning vehicles ! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Milw6_UBc0A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60cqUPxYThY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yve9DhT8Nt4

All looks pretty peaceful to me oh yah thats right this is all fake i forgot !! That being said for sure there are those that have abused their power & there are those that have embellished stories to fit exactly what they want to portray their own personal narrative but to say that it all is fake just makes you look foolish along with a few others .

We all need to see what is right in front of our eyes from all sides not just in our own bias and when it is seen be willing to admit what is happening & more so come together to make change rather than do what the powers that be would rather happen & keep us all at odds against each other .

That is actually what i believe they want because as they say "united we stand & decided we fall" and they are keeping us decided intentionally so they can continue to do what their main agenda consists of but to say that what is here is a hoax alls i can say is i will pray that the veil be lifted from your eyes to see what is going on .

Have a great day . 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yes - the cult is pro terror pro violence - at all levels

So let me get this straight 🤔 this person was old enough & "RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH" to know to spread their legs knowing that there is a good probability of them getting pregnant if they continue this act also knowing that there are ways to avoid pregnancy but choosing to not use them because they don't care at all about the consequences .

So all of the responsibility of this persons actions are put on those that are upholding a law put in place but once again being broken by someone that just doesn't give a ***** about 1 them selves or the law but only care about anything they want and to hell with what happens after the fact .

Sounds like you have a perfect argument to me ... Welcome satan thanks once again for turning the good to bad & bad to good as it is written !!  

18 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax. 

Although I sometimes disagree with you, I respect you and I think you’re an intelligent person.  So please don’t think I’m trying to be a jerk when I say I don’t follow this post. 

Sigh.  Another hoax.  The DOJ settled.  No liability for McCabe.  

He lied under oath 4 times. This was proven by the FBI's own investigative team. You ask why people have little confidence in the FBI well this is a pretty large reason. Put aside your Trump hate for a minute and ask yourself if you want the absolute upmost professionalism from the FBI and if they should see consequences for illegal actions?  Anything other than a yes means you are being intentionally ignorant. 

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

He lied under oath 4 times. This was proven by the FBI's own investigative team. You ask why people have little confidence in the FBI well this is a pretty large reason. Put aside your Trump hate for a minute and ask yourself if you want the absolute upmost professionalism from the FBI and if they should see consequences for illegal actions?  Anything other than a yes means you are being intentionally ignorant. 

An FBI team concluded that there was perjury.  The issue never went to trial, and the point was never established in a court of law.   In significant part because it would have been extremely difficult to prove the case.  And then a different DOJ team determined that McCabe was fired in an act of unlawful retaliation.  So, once again, hoax.  

For what it’s worth, I’ll bet donuts to donuts that you never gave the FBI a second thought until it executed a search warrant on a home of FPOTUS.  Then, suddenly, you bought into the far-right’s hoaxes about defunding the FBI and investigatory overreach.  Basically the kind of thing that pops up when a guy like Chris Collins gets pinched and looks to blame somebody else for what he did wrong.  

So, enough of the hoaxes already.  Let the investigation run its course.  I’ll close with the point that Merrick Garland is not a guy that I’d want to eff with.  Smart and careful.  Trump is way up ess creek with this guy on the job. 

17 minutes ago, T master said:

If the peaceful protests were fake they did one hell of a job showing burning vehicles ! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Milw6_UBc0A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60cqUPxYThY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yve9DhT8Nt4

All looks pretty peaceful to me oh yah thats right this is all fake i forgot !! That being said for sure there are those that have abused their power & there are those that have embellished stories to fit exactly what they want to portray their own personal narrative but to say that it all is fake just makes you look foolish along with a few others .

We all need to see what is right in front of our eyes from all sides not just in our own bias and when it is seen be willing to admit what is happening & more so come together to make change rather than do what the powers that be would rather happen & keep us all at odds against each other .

That is actually what i believe they want because as they say "united we stand & decided we fall" and they are keeping us decided intentionally so they can continue to do what their main agenda consists of but to say that what is here is a hoax alls i can say is i will pray that the veil be lifted from your eyes to see what is going on .

Have a great day . 

Sigh.  Hoax.  

A few violent actions do not support your characterization of the whole of the protests.  It would be like saying that everyone who wears a red hat is a traitor because of what a few hundred or thousand people did on January 6.  Are the Capitol invaders traitors?  Damn straight they are.  But not everyone who supports MAGA or who wears a MAGA hat is a traitor.  

I hope that you also have a pleasant day. 

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

An FBI team concluded that there was perjury.  The issue never went to trial, and the point was never established in a court of law.   In significant part because it would have been extremely difficult to prove the case.  And then a different DOJ team determined that McCabe was fired in an act of unlawful retaliation.  So, once again, hoax.  

For what it’s worth, I’ll bet donuts to donuts that you never gave the FBI a second thought until it executed a search warrant on a home of FPOTUS.  Then, suddenly, you bought into the far-right’s hoaxes about defunding the FBI and investigatory overreach.  Basically the kind of thing that pops up when a guy like Chris Collins gets pinched and looks to blame somebody else for what he did wrong.  

So, enough of the hoaxes already.  Let the investigation run its course.  I’ll close with the point that Merrick Garland is not a guy that I’d want to eff with.  Smart and careful.  Trump is way up ess creek with this guy on the job. 

Sigh.  Hoax.  

A few violent actions do not support your characterization of the whole of the protests.  It would be like saying that everyone who wears a red hat is a traitor because of what a few hundred or thousand people did on January 6.  Are the Capitol invaders traitors?  Damn straight they are.  But not everyone who supports MAGA or who wears a MAGA hat is a traitor.  

I hope that you also have a pleasant day. 

So you admit he was found to have perjured himself. Now we're getting somewhere.  Glad we can agree on something. Now, should he face consequences for his perjury?