Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

greatest country in the world and highly classified docs are just sitting in binders and there is no tracking/disposal system?

A lot of the DEMS "evidence" has been coming up missing lately

Govt records must be the least secured thing ever.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

greatest country in the world and highly classified docs are just sitting in binders and there is no tracking/disposal system?

A lot of the DEMS "evidence" has been coming up missing lately

7 hours ago, Pokebball said:

Govt records must be the least secured thing ever.

But only ONE, can be considered the GREATEST SECURITY RISK IN HISTORY !

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

• Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

Of course

How did they just discover this vital information was missing? Literally three years later it is now important but not before? Billsy even you have to see this tweet and realize this is a garbage report, right?

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

How did they just discover this vital information was missing? Literally three years later it is now important but not before? Billsy even you have to see this tweet and realize this is a garbage report, right?

Report that someone I like did something good: “wow! What an amazing person.”

Report that someone I like did something bad: “Well this is garbage. We can’t believe any of it”

Explains modern conservative thought. 

Why is this far more likely to be closer to the truth that the narrative we've been fed?

Again, not because Trump is in any way a good and decent man.

But because nearly everything about the great orange dude for nearly a decade now that gets leaked and amplified by the media are lies.

Its why his poll numbers go up every time they run the same plays from the same tired playbook.

Non delusional people are not falling for it any longer.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Why is this far more likely to be closer to the truth that the narrative we've been fed?

Again, not because Trump is in any way a good and decent man.

But because nearly everything about the great orange dude for nearly a decade now that gets leaked and amplified by the media are lies.

Its why his poll numbers go up every time they run the same plays from the same tired playbook.

Non delusional people are not falling for it any longer.

The "leaks" amaze me.  Because the leakers, both the person revealing the information and the person publicly exposing it, are a national security threat too and nobody ever tries to nail their ass to the wall. Unless it's an unauthorized leak that either embarrasses the government or exposes some illegal activity they're pulling off.  Then it's all hands on deck let's find the culprit. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The "leaks" amaze me.  Because the leakers, both the person revealing the information and the person publicly exposing it, are a national security threat too and nobody ever tries to nail their ass to the wall. Unless it's an unauthorized leak that either embarrasses the government or exposes some illegal activity they're pulling off.  Then it's all hands on deck let's find the culprit. 

Find the culprit?

Of course you’re upset at the culprit than the actual former POS traitor POTUS for stealing and sharing classified documents with the Russians.

JFC 

7 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Report that someone I like did something good: “wow! What an amazing person.”

Report that someone I like did something bad: “Well this is garbage. We can’t believe any of it”

Explains modern conservative thought. 

I find it hilarious when a liberal tries to be clever like this because it shows how any amount of critical thinking makes it impossible for you to form a proper response 

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I find it hilarious when a liberal tries to be clever like this because it shows how any amount of critical thinking makes it impossible for you to form a proper response 

This is exactly what makes it The King.

Beyond that The King isn't a liberal. It's above all the partisan political fray. It's a former republican and now it's able to form opinions outside all of partisan mud slinging. Just ask it. It'll tell you.

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

LOL. Thank you for this. Got a good laugh out of it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

So this is a bridge too far but the cult recycling debunked claims on the Biden family from 5 years ago is acceptable?

smh 

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The end stage TDS is glorious to watch unfold in real time.

End stage? Your TDS won’t stop even when Trump is 6 feet under.

You will go to your grave defeated because no matter how hard you and Bonnie try - you freaks will never be able to erase the Trump stain.

Loser