Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

43 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This indictment in particular is the one that I just can’t see Trump getting away from

The rules are very clear on handling classified documents at least to those of us that actually handled them

Witnesses already redacting and changing the story an interesting update.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

This indictment in particular is the one that I just can’t see Trump getting away from

The rules are very clear on handling classified documents at least to those of us that actually handled them

The rules are clear that you can't have them, period.  If the Dems want Joke impeached for a 2nd time over his classified docs, go ahead and keep pursuing this.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

The rules are clear that you can't have them, period.  If the Dems want Joke impeached for a 2nd time over his classified docs, go ahead and keep pursuing this.

I think you mistake what people actually think of Joe Biden. The majority of Democrats are not tied to him like trumps cult is to trump. The DOJ is not going to stop legitimate investigations just because it might hurt somebody’s feelings on the other side.

Impeach away

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I think you mistake what people actually think of Joe Biden. The majority of Democrats are not tied to him like trumps cult is to trump. The DOJ is not going to stop legitimate investigations just because it might hurt somebody’s feelings on the other side.

Impeach away

team blue telling us trump sucks and we must accept team red.

or the fact team red is not representative of US, and the orange dude's platform was. 

14 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Impeach away

Well apparently he got 81 MILLION votes, so somebody is tied to him somewhere?

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Was there?  Because if there wasn't there's likely no law requiring a private citizen to maintain "security" recordings of their personal residence. 

Don't know what the laws are but US taxpayers spent a lot of money securing the place while he was POTUS and after.

CONTRACT to CMN, LLC | USAspending

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This post should close the topic as that's ultimately the end of the story.

Why? He was given multiple chances to return OUR classified documents.

He chose to act like a spoiled brat and brought this on his own.

FAFO 

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Not when you already have made up your mind, no.

Or when it’s completely irrelevant. 

(But yes, there was an effort to delete video tapes AFTER the Trump team was notified that the DoJ was going to subpoena them).

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Impeach away

Oh, you're tied to him all right.  Who else you got?

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Was there?  Because if there wasn't there's likely no law requiring a private citizen to maintain "security" recordings of their personal residence. 

Good question.  If not then it's over.

• Like (+1) 1