Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

3 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Please explain the parts of the laptop you think we're created by someone other than Hunter?

The laptop was Hunter’s. The original data on it was Hunter’s. 

When he left it at the repair shop, the hard drive was imaged. That is, a copy of the laptop’s contents were made on a separate device.

Since then, multiple analysts have looked at some of the copies that were being shopped around to break this story. Some of them had files created and modified *after* the laptop was left at the repair shop and had left Hunter’s custody. I believe that one of the versions shopped around by Rudy had this issue. Depending on the copy and analysis conducted, significant chunks of the data could not be verified to have been created by Hunter. 

This does not mean it wasn’t Hunter’s laptop (it was) and that much of the content wasn’t his (much of it is), but it does mean that shady people are falsifying data and claiming it was Hunter’s when it wasn’t. 

But skepticism isn’t allowed for conservatives, so anyone even pointing this out gets criticized for saying things they never actually said. To be a true Republican, you must buy the company line regardless of the facts. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

The laptop was Hunter’s. The original data on it was Hunter’s. 

When he left it at the repair shop, the hard drive was imaged. That is, a copy of the laptop’s contents were made on a separate device.

Since then, multiple analysts have looked at some of the copies that were being shopped around to break this story. Some of them had files created and modified *after* the laptop was left at the repair shop and had left Hunter’s custody. I believe that one of the versions shopped around by Rudy had this issue. Depending on the copy and analysis conducted, significant chunks of the data could not be verified to have been created by Hunter. 

This does not mean it wasn’t Hunter’s laptop (it was) and that much of the content wasn’t his (much of it is), but it does mean that shady people are falsifying data and claiming it was Hunter’s when it wasn’t. 

But skepticism isn’t allowed for conservatives, so anyone even pointing this out gets criticized for saying things they never actually said. To be a true Republican, you must buy the company line regardless of the facts. 

Can you give me one accusation against Hunter you don't believe that has surfaced? His drug use, his prostitutes, Hunter acting like his father was part of his business deals? Your accusation that I can't understand nuance is hilarious when you can't give me anything specific just general concepts " someone somewhere could have messed with it."

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Can you give me one accusation against Hunter you don't believe that has surfaced? His drug use, his prostitutes, Hunter acting like his father was part of his business deals? Your accusation that I can't understand nuance is hilarious when you can't give me anything specific just general concepts " someone somewhere could have messed with it."

I believe that Hunter was a drug addict who hired prostitutes and traded on his dad’s name. 

Even though he seems to have mostly cleaned up his act, I will not be voting for Hunter Biden for president next year. 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I believe that Hunter was a drug addict who hired prostitutes and traded on his dad’s name. 

Even though he seems to have mostly cleaned up his act, I will not be voting for Hunter Biden for president next year. 

Where is the nuance if everything he has been accused of is accurate? Truly you agree everything said about him is true and you argued the point as if you had a differing view. What was the point of getting involved if you were  just going  to admit I am right and Billsy was wrong? 

5 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Where is the nuance if everything he has been accused of is accurate? Truly you agree everything said about him is true and you argued the point as if you had a differing view. What was the point of getting involved if you were  just going  to admit I am right and Billsy was wrong? 

41 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Is this your nuanced way of saying that you can't answer his question?

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Billsy was right that much of the data was not verified to be from Hunter

Also, that there was data added *after* Hunter lost possession of the laptop just as shady actors like Rudy were shopping it around to try to claim that Joe Biden was involved (despite lack of any serious evidence) means that the info the laptop should be treated with a heavy dose of skepticism. 

Originally, I had been concerned that someone might create fake business records regarding Joe, but given what we’ve seen from those leading the impeachment effort, they are probably far too dumb to pull that off. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Also, that there was data added *after* Hunter lost possession of the laptop just as shady actors like Rudy were shopping it around to try to claim that Joe Biden was involved (despite lack of any serious evidence) means that the info the laptop should be treated with a heavy dose of skepticism. 

Originally, I had been concerned that someone might create fake business records regarding Joe, but given what we’ve seen from those leading the impeachment effort, they are probably far too dumb to pull that off. 

So to verify- every single word I have said is correct, and you are adding in "context" that makes it possible for you add on some pointless addendum later. I will ask directly, what information was changed post Hunter? 

Gross, Goose.

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Is this your nuanced way of saying that you can't answer his question?

He has no idea what he is even discussing, someone explained how reimagine works and dose not realize that files need to be changed in order to get the computer working again. Sometimes new files will be created to ensure the same break down does not happen again. His belief that any computer has been reimagined from a damaged point without changing files is hilarious because it shows he has minimal understanding of a computer.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Why is a thread that is dedicated to the impending jail time of Donald J Trump, for stealing classified documents, being turned into another subject entirely

Stay on task people

Jail time?  LOL! 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Trump cannot be trusted anywhere near the White House

Pure evil. literally sh itting all over our country. This is the guy who totally believes those keeping the nation safe are suckers and losers. Actions speak louder than his despicable words  

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Pure evil. literally sh itting all over our country. This is the guy who totally believes those keeping the nation safe are suckers and losers. Actions speak louder than his despicable words  

Only suckers and losers support this Nazi.

• Like (+1) 1