Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

Judge Orders Release of More Mar-a-Lago Search Warrant Information in Trump Classified Docs Case

by Jack Phillips

More portions of the federal government’s search warrant affidavit for Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home can now be unsealed, ruled a judge in connection to the former president’s classified documents case.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart wrote Wednesday that more sealed parts of the affidavit that was used in the FBI raid in August 2022 “should be unsealed.”

However, the entirety of the affidavit shouldn’t be unsealed, he wrote, giving the Department of Justice (DOJ) until July 13 to appeal. In an order (pdf), Mr. Reinhart, who approved the unprecedented Mar-a-Lago FBI search,

https://www.theepochtimes.com/judge-orders-release-of-more-mar-a-lago-search-warrant-information-in-trump-classified-docs-case_5376251.html?utm_source=Morningbrief&src_src=Morningbrief&utm_campaign=mb-2023-07-06&src_cmp=mb-2023-07-06&utm_medium=email

On 6/30/2023 at 3:35 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Goose, you really crack me up! According to your theory we’d don’t need a court system. Everyone who’s a lawyer would just agree to agree all the time. No need for a prosecution, defense, judge or jury. Luckily it doesn’t work that way! Or at least it never did pre-Trump. 

Hoax.  Someone can have an opinion about the weight and importance of evidence without concomitantly suggesting that due process be disregarded.

Also, weren't you one of the guys yelling "lock her up" and then quickly mumbling "after due process is afforded" at rallies in 2016?  Or maybe I heard it wrong and you weren't so mumbling. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/30/2023 at 7:21 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Hawk…I’m not personally defending anyone by my comment. However if YOU want to toss out the concept of due process please tell us all now. Goose appears to believe that because he’s a lawyer he gets to make these decisions. Fortunately for the rest of society, that’s not the role of lawyers in our country. 

But your interest in due process was kindled only when Trump became a target of an investigation.  Lock her up?  Apparently that was totally cool. Due process for immigrants?  Apparently nobody read the part about the constitution applying to people, not simply to citizens.  When the looting starts, the shooting starts?  Not a clarion call to take justice into one's own hands. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Ok, honest question here:

What is he trying to say? This tweet seems poorly worded Is it:

1. The FBI found NO state secrets, but just personal effects in the boxes; or

2. The FBI found state secrets but also in the boxes were personal effects?

Because those are two WILDLY different things in terms of Trump’s legal exposure 

23 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Ok, honest question here:

What is he trying to say? This tweet seems poorly worded Is it:

1. The FBI found NO state secrets, but just personal effects in the boxes; or

2. The FBI found state secrets but also in the boxes were personal effects?

Because those are two WILDLY different things in terms of Trump’s legal exposure 

He's trying to say "hey dummy MAGA's, pay no attention to actual evidence"...

On 7/8/2023 at 11:46 AM, SectionC3 said:

But your interest in due process was kindled only when Trump became a target of an investigation.  Lock her up?  Apparently that was totally cool. Due process for immigrants?  Apparently nobody read the part about the constitution applying to people, not simply to citizens.  When the looting starts, the shooting starts?  Not a clarion call to take justice into one's own hands. 

Ha! Yes you’re right “Due process her up!” would’ve been a much catchier slogan. 😂

• Haha (+1) 2

On 7/7/2023 at 4:16 AM, BillStime said:

Hey Karen Psyop - check this out - there are MORE tapes!  

Can you believe it?

@BillsFanNC

I’m actually feeling for nauta

a little bit

he’s a veteran and understands the meaning of the word, loyalty even if it is misplaced, he’s also the guy most likely to go to prison

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You must’ve been posting either very late or a little tipsy….because I have no idea what this means. 😉

it means MAGA's leader is very old and the heir apparent is a loser...perhaps as long as it takes was unclear.  I thought you meant for MAGA to take power.

Edited by redtail hawk