This time we've got him! No really we do. We're serious. Adam Schiff has all the evidence..

The reality is we are at the stage of the implosion of civilization where Leftists are just rewarded for joining the cause however inane, inept, illegal or whatever their concepts are....

They will be rewarded by the Left in many ways for forwarding the cause...

Edited by OrangeBills

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump supports hate America. They want to destroy our system of government. 

Pathetic.  You’re such a dolt.  What a mess.  This is hilarious.  

43 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

The reality is we are at the stage of the implosion of civilization where Leftists are just rewarded for joining the cause however inane, inept, illegal or whatever their concepts are....

They will be rewarded by the Left in many ways for forwarding the cause...

How many people on this board keep espousing theories about the 2020 election that have been thoroughly debunked?

The Left is not alone in its issues. The most vocal and powerful faction of the Right believes in outright lies.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

How many people on this board keep espousing theories about the 2020 election that have been thoroughly debunked?

The Left is not alone in its issues. The most vocal and powerful faction of the Right believes in outright lies.

Your correct but this woman just stated things that are clearly lies while under oath to Congress and many people heard it and believed it. The vast majority of coverage today was that she was dropping a bombshell when anyone who gives it an ounce of thought knows the Secret Service would not allow him on stage with guns in the crowd and that the Beast does not allow for the president to get near the steering wheel. This entire committee is a sham and today is basically par for the course.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Your correct but this woman just stated things that are clearly lies while under oath to Congress and many people heard it and believed it. The vast majority of coverage today was that she was dropping a bombshell when anyone who gives it an ounce of thought knows the Secret Service would not allow him on stage with guns in the crowd and that the Beast does not allow for the president to get near the steering wheel. This entire committee is a sham and today is basically par for the course.

Is your argument that the committee is a sham because all of these Republicans, Trump employees, Trump appointees, and Trump supporters are lying?

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Your correct but this woman just stated things that are clearly lies while under oath

You are free to criticize some of her testimony as hearsay, or double hearsay, or whatever.

But "lies under oath" is simply unfair. She is a young Republican supporter/loyalist, and she is reported what she heard and saw. Some of it direct observation, some of it second or third hand. The direct observation material is pretty compelling.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Bingo.  But hey, they bought that there was a pee tape, so...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

If I had a drink every time @Doc brought up a straw man, I'd have died a couple days after joining this board.

If she lied under oath, those that know she lied should come testify to that effect.

We are constantly demanding that everyone have an opinion about everything instantly all of the time about everything. She testified to a story under oath, but her testimony was secondhand. It should not be taken as an absolute fact. But because she was under oath, it should be given more weight than something said by someone who has no penalty for lying. I put my marker on "she is more believable than the keyboard warriors and media talking heads, but would be less believable than someone who witnessed it first hand also testifying under oath."

Once again, if she lied, someone who was there should testify to that effect.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Trump supports hate America. They want to destroy our system of government. 

It’s been destroyed since 1947 my friend…👍

Always remember Eisenhower’s farewell address in 1961…he knew the country was lost, back then, too…

Edited by JaCrispy

They put somebody under oath to testify here-say bvllshit?

What a farce of a kangaroo court with nothing but Trump-hating mor0ns.

Meanwhile on planet Earth, Americans have much bigger concerns and they don't give a ff about this sham Jan 6th bvllshit. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

If I had a drink every time @Doc brought up a straw man, I'd have died a couple days after joining this board.

If she lied under oath, those that know she lied should come testify to that effect.

We are constantly demanding that everyone have an opinion about everything instantly all of the time about everything. She testified to a story under oath, but her testimony was secondhand. It should not be taken as an absolute fact. But because she was under oath, it should be given more weight than something said by someone who has no penalty for lying. I put my marker on "she is more believable than the keyboard warriors and media talking heads, but would be less believable than someone who witnessed it first hand also testifying under oath."

Once again, if she lied, someone who was there should testify to that effect.

If I had a drink every time you said strawman...

Do you see the trick they pulled?  I guess you missed it, but she said she heard this from someone (which is obvious because she wasn't/never would have been in The Beast at the time).  If they were to bring people in to testify, with what could she be charged ?  That's right, nothing.  But they're not going to bring in the people who know her story is crap because it would be an incredible embarrassment to the J6 committee. 

And please, save me the expected "I'm going to wait to see..." hope and fantasy stuff.  Again I'll bet you they don't call them.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

And you told us Mexico would pay for the wall and this wasn’t an insurrection because there were no weapons.  

When will you start to be honest with yourself?

• Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Do you see the trick they pulled?  I guess you missed it, but she said she heard this from someone (which is obvious because she wasn't/never would have been in The Beast at the time).  If they were to bring people in to testify, with what could she be charged ?  That's right, nothing.  But they're not going to bring in the people who know her story is crap because it would be an incredible embarrassment to the J6 committee. 

And please, save me the expected "I'm going to wait to see..." hope and fantasy stuff.  Again I'll bet you they don't call them.

I already offered him a bet around all the transcripts being released in full by September.  The committee has already promised this apparently.  He apparently believes them.

He declined the bet that would rid the board of me forever.

Because he's a coward.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

I literally said she heard it secondhand and then you say I missed that she heard it from someone else? Do you have reading comprehension problems?

You act like there are all of these people chomping at the bit to testify that the Jan 6th committee is wrong, but actually they all fall into the following categories:

• Fight subpoenas
  • Plead the 5th
  • Make demands that they know an investigative body would never accept

They know that people will eat it up when they talk to the media of the big bad Jan 6th committee but what they will never, ever, ever do, is actually testify under oath that what they are saying is true.

4 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

I already offered him a bet around all the transcripts being released in full by September.  The committee has already promised this apparently.  He apparently believes them.

He declined the bet that would rid the board of me forever.

Because he's a coward.

You hate this committee but WHY IS EVERYONE - and I mean EVERYONE - asking for a pardon?