When Will Trump Be Arrested For Seditious Conspiracy?

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

My two cents: I think you over estimate the allegiance to Trump; the person. The vast vast majority of his supporters like what he stood for…which was shining a light on Washington’s political class, and returning the focus to the American working class.

Exactly!  And the establishment's zeal for going after him while members of the political class and the groups and organizations under their protection get a "free pass" from the consequences of their actions only reinforces and confirms that belief . 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Exactly!  And the establishment's zeal for going after him while members of the political class and the groups and organizations under their protection get a "free pass" from the consequences of their actions only reinforces and confirms that belief . 

You don't think he did anything wrong by trying to stop, with force, the election certification? 

You think he is innocent of a crime, correct? 

• Dislike 1

The Democrats’ Trump Obsession Will Do Them In

by David Catron

In 2020, despite gaining control of the White House and the Senate, the Democrats suffered a net loss of 13 seats in the House and a comprehensive down ballot drubbing. This was hardly a mandate for radical change. Yet, upon taking office, President Biden immediately reversed former President Trump’s successful energy policies and incentivized illegal immigrants to invade our southern border. Meanwhile, congressional Democrats collaborated with Biden to pass inflationary spending bills and embarked upon an unconstitutional crusade to convict Trump of fictitious crimes against the state.

https://spectator.org/the-democrats-trump-obsession-will-do-them-in/

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The Democrats’ Trump Obsession Will Do Them In

by David Catron

In 2020, despite gaining control of the White House and the Senate, the Democrats suffered a net loss of 13 seats in the House and a comprehensive down ballot drubbing. This was hardly a mandate for radical change. Yet, upon taking office, President Biden immediately reversed former President Trump’s successful energy policies and incentivized illegal immigrants to invade our southern border. Meanwhile, congressional Democrats collaborated with Biden to pass inflationary spending bills and embarked upon an unconstitutional crusade to convict Trump of fictitious crimes against the state.

https://spectator.org/the-democrats-trump-obsession-will-do-them-in/

You already posted this 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Do you think the court house of a Trump trial would be attacked? Or there will be threats/attacks on judges and jurors in a Trump trial? 

What do you think would be the response of Trump nation is he is indicted and put on trial? 

It’s not going to happen but I’ll indulge your fantasy and say that this time they’ll definitely take it seriously and provide adequate security.  Especially now that the “defund the police” stupidity is subsiding. 

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You don't think he did anything wrong by trying to stop, with force, the election certification? 

Like any good American I’m letting the process play itself out. That’s what you want me to do…right? Or would you prefer that I loot the Best Buy and burn down the Wendy’s ahead of time? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

What I think is of no consequence to events.  I'm not using force and violence to silence and crush anyone that disagrees with their rule.  That's the Washington establishment.  Why do you always support them?  Are you a federal employee or working on a grant?    

If it was 1972, 

1. Trump could never be elected 

2. If he was the country would be 90% in favor of kicking him out, fined and maybe jailed. Nixon spent his time trying to stop rioting over the war, Trump tried to create it, or at least supported it. Nixon crime was minor.

3. The country has lost trust that the legal system is honest. Much of the culture of poor, drug, violent, rioters from the cities hate the police and judiciary except they want Trump charged? The other side of the culture who support rule of law, freedoms, less government want the laws to deal with looters and rioters, but not their rioters because they don't want it to be seen as a riot, just a small protest.

The country cannot win...

The US needs a leader, a unifier. 

Trump us a divider, Biden is a divider.

9 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

If it was 1972, 

2. If he was the country would be 90% in favor of kicking him out, fined and maybe jailed. Nixon spent his time trying to stop rioting over the war, Trump tried to create it, or at least supported it. Nixon crime was minor.

3. The country has lost trust that the legal system is honest. Much of the culture of poor, drug, violent, rioters from the cities hate the police and judiciary except they want Trump charged? The other side of the culture who support rule of law, freedoms, less government want the laws to deal with looters and rioters, but not their rioters because they don't want it to be seen as a riot, just a small protest.

I just want everyone to be charged for what they did, and the charges to be fair.  I don't like people sitting in solitary confinement for trespassing and I don't like the narrative around 1/6.   It was a terrible event, but it didn't almost take down democracy and we don't need the gestapo to reinstitute democracy. 

If Trump broke the law, I hope he is punished.  If not, I hope he isn't.

• Like (+1) 4

33 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

If it was 1972, 

FYI: It’s not 1972….so I didn’t read any further. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Like any good American I’m letting the process play itself out. That’s what you want me to do…right? Or would you prefer that I loot the Best Buy and burn down the Wendy’s ahead of time? 

Like any Non-American I'm focusing only on the things I can control  And this, by far, ain't one of them. 

I couldn't care less about any of this *****.  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 6/17/2022 at 10:59 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Well since you’re clearly afraid to answer….I will. I believe Nancy miscalculated and got this thing rolling when she thought everything would be humming right along in the country with Uncle Joe at the helm. The plan was to milk this all the way until late 2023 when candidates were starting to position themselves for the next presidential primary season. With the country now a total mess, and viewership for the hearings a predictable flop, they’re simply stuck.

Tibsy is a scaredy-cat.

• Agree 1

On 6/16/2022 at 3:45 PM, Tiberius said:

He knew he lost 

He got behind a stupid idea to stop the certification, which was illegal 

He then stirred up a blood thirsty mob 

I get political elites don't get prosecuted too much, but he deserves to be in jail 

Will there be fighting in the streets over this? We shall see 

He will probably get prosecuted (& deserves to be in jail as much as) when they bring Hillary & Barack up on charges for falsifying all the russian stuff & allowing the courts to proceed in wrong doings against him prior to the election & then there's the Bengazi thing for Hillary .

But like you said which this is part of the proof political elites never get prosecuted for their wrong doings so he will join the elite club of the many that came before him to walk free amongst us & get paid enormous amounts of money to do so and live free with no retribution ...