When Will Trump Be Arrested For Seditious Conspiracy?

He knew he lost 

He got behind a stupid idea to stop the certification, which was illegal 

He then stirred up a blood thirsty mob 

I get political elites don't get prosecuted too much, but he deserves to be in jail 

Will there be fighting in the streets over this? We shall see 

Edited by Tiberius
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Tiberius changed the title to When Will Trump Be Arrested For Seditious Conspiracy?
2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You think DOJ is afraid? 

I think Garland is concerned about the DoJ's image after the abuses during the previous administration. While I would want a "return to normalcy" meaning going after criminals, I do not get the impression he wants to launch the department headfirst into what would be an incredibly messy and political fight.

He may roll up people who get pretty close to Trump, but I am skeptical he would go after Trump himself. Would love to be wrong, though.

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So he literally called a mob right at the time and place the election is being certified. Ya, just a coincidence. 

That is not sufficient for even an indictment, nonetheless a conviction.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Asking for a friend: When is the appropriate day to hold a protest rally? 

For causes that the left is sympathetic to: any day, anytime. 

For causes backed by anyone to the right of Bill Maher: whenever the regime, media etc. says it's OK. In other words, never.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

That is not sufficient for even an indictment, nonetheless a conviction.

For sure, but it is a key piece of evidence as part of the conspiracy. A big part really. And they have not gone over how this event was set up yet. The money trail on this should be interesting 

12 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Asking for a friend: When is the appropriate day to hold a protest rally? 

What do you care? 

There's a bigger chance of Jesus coming down from Heaven and ringing my doorbell to ask me to bring him up to speed on what's been happening for the last 2,000 years than there is the DOJ is going to get some sort of conviction against Trump based on the proceedings and "evidence" of this Committee.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

There's a bigger chance of Jesus coming down from Heaven and ringing my doorbell to ask me to bring him up to speed on what's been happening for the last 2,000 years than there is the DOJ is going to get some sort of conviction against Trump based on the proceedings and "evidence" of this Committee.  

You watched the hearings? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You claimed it was the wrong time for a protest. A friend of mine is wondering when is the right time? Not me….a friend of mine. 😉

But you could care less why he held a rally there at that time. 

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I don't have a lot of free time anymore since I'm busy working and taking on a second job because of inflation and deteriorating economic conditions. 

So you are spouting ignorance to help a criminal 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you are spouting ignorance to help a criminal 

So I’m curious Tibs. It’s clear that you lean heavily Left.  And it’s also pretty clear that the window for Trump to be charged for these so called crimes is closing in about 150 days. If he’s not charged…what does that say about what’s going on here? 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

So I’m curious Tibs. It’s clear that you lean heavily Left.  And it’s also pretty clear that the window for Trump to be charged for these so called crimes is closing in about 150 days. If he’s not charged…what does that say about what’s going on here? 

So you think only liberals care about the rule of law? Interesting. You do support a literal criminal. 

You guys REALLY hate our government! 

All smoke and mirrors to distract from Demented Joke Biden’s abject disaster he and his dopey buddies created.  Destroying this country.  What a mess.  

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

The majority of America doesn't care about J6 in so far as the "insurrection" claim goes because a) they have far more important things to worry about than a protest that turned violent and a one-off event a the Capitol that won't be repeated again and b) the Dems did the same thing over Trump's 4 years, and even beyond.  He won't be arrested and he won't be convicted.  There's actually a far better chance he's the next President of the US.  So get your new fake scandals and ways to steal/overturn/delegitimize the election ready...

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

The majority of America doesn't care about J6 in so far as the "insurrection" claim goes because a) they have far more important things to worry about than a protest that turned violent and a one-off event a the Capitol that won't be repeated again and b) the Dems did the same thing over Trump's 4 years, and even beyond.  He won't be arrested and he won't be convicted.  There's actually a far better chance he's the next President of the US.  So get your new fake scandals and ways to steal/overturn/delegitimize the election ready...

I would dispute that this was necessarily a one-time thing. All of the stolen election theories have been thoroughly debunked at this point, and yet across the country there are candidates running on the basis of the election being stolen. 

These people either: are too ignorant to realize that what they are saying is not true, or they know it's a lie but are pushing it for personal and political gain.

So what happens if one of them is a governor or secretary of state in a battleground state in 2024? We already have one instance of someone not certifying a vote this election cycle based on a debunked conspiracy: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/gop-commission-refuses-to-certify-new-mexico-primary-results-over-distrust-of-voting-machines

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So you think only liberals care about the rule of law? Interesting. You do support a literal criminal. 

You guys REALLY hate our government! 

It was a simple question Tibs. I’ve generally enjoyed discussions with you. So let me ask it again, if the clock is rapidly running out on the Democrats grip on this committee, and believe me they know that, then what’s going on here? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It was a simple question Tibs. I’ve generally enjoyed discussions with you. So let me ask it again, if the clock is rapidly running out on the Democrats grip on this committee, and believe me they know that, then what’s going on here? 

What do you think? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

What do you think? 

Well since you’re clearly afraid to answer….I will. I believe Nancy miscalculated and got this thing rolling when she thought everything would be humming right along in the country with Uncle Joe at the helm. The plan was to milk this all the way until late 2023 when candidates were starting to position themselves for the next presidential primary season. With the country now a total mess, and viewership for the hearings a predictable flop, they’re simply stuck.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well since you’re clearly afraid to answer….I will. I believe Nancy miscalculated and got this thing rolling when she thought everything would be humming right along in the country with Uncle Joe at the helm. The plan was to milk this all the way until late 2023 when candidates were starting to position themselves for the next presidential primary season. With the country now a total mess, and viewership for the hearings a predictable flop, they’re simply stuck.

Oh no! 

52 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I would dispute that this was necessarily a one-time thing. All of the stolen election theories have been thoroughly debunked at this point, and yet across the country there are candidates running on the basis of the election being stolen. 

These people either: are too ignorant to realize that what they are saying is not true, or they know it's a lie but are pushing it for personal and political gain.

So what happens if one of them is a governor or secretary of state in a battleground state in 2024? We already have one instance of someone not certifying a vote this election cycle based on a debunked conspiracy: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/gop-commission-refuses-to-certify-new-mexico-primary-results-over-distrust-of-voting-machines

That's frustrating. No specific reason to not certify the results, just "I know in my heart that it's not right."

59 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

That's frustrating. No specific reason to not certify the results, just "I know in my heart that it's not right."

We are going to be seeing more of that. If Mastriano wins in PA, I would doubt it would be possible for a Dem presidential candidate to win there in 2024. Mastriano will just claim fraud and throw out the electors.

11 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Specifically, the Capitol will not be broken-into again (unless allowed to by Schiff ;)).  They will from here on out take any threat seriously, especially now that the "defund the police" stupidity has passed.

On 6/17/2022 at 9:28 PM, Doc said:

Specifically, the Capitol will not be broken-into again (unless allowed to by Schiff ;)).  They will from here on out take any threat seriously, especially now that the "defund the police" stupidity has passed.

Do you think the court house of a Trump trial would be attacked? Or there will be threats/attacks on judges and jurors in a Trump trial? 

What do you think would be the response of Trump nation is he is indicted and put on trial? 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do you think the court house of a Trump trial would be attacked? Or there will be threats/attacks on judges and jurors in a Trump trial? 

What do you think would be the response of Trump nation is he is indicted and put on trial? 

My two cents: I think you over estimate the allegiance to Trump; the person. The vast vast majority of his supporters like what he stood for…which was shining a light on Washington’s political class, and returning the focus to the American working class.

• Like (+1) 2