BREAKING: SCOTUS to overturn Roe?

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Not sure what you’re prattling on about now but every day you’re becoming a more  ridiculous person. 

If you let them keep going long enough, they re-invent traditional marriage. 

Leftists: “Well, if men are going to pass laws outlawing the killing of pre-born children, they should pass laws that the fathers of the children can’t leave and need to take financial care of the mother and child!”

Trads: “…ok then.”

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh - I have an opinion - you just don’t like it.

You’re confusing apathy for dislike.   We can agree to disagree but in the end, it’s your opinion, live your life. 

Women have a right to privacy and make choices about their body - no male should be passing laws making choices for women without taking responsibility for their role in the process.

We live in a well designed yet imperfect system based on certain rules.   You can petition to change those rules, or pretend that they don’t exist, that all women think and act in lockstep with you, or that anyone in this country has an absolute right to privacy and choice.  Any way you slice it, men and women, working together as elected officials decide what rules govern the system.  

I’m sorry you feel so emasculated for being told to get a vasectomy.

I’m sure you feel all manly imposing your beliefs on others:

What beliefs have I imposed on others that have your taters in a pinch?  We talked.  You said blah.  I said blech.  You said blech.  I said blah.  Then you sent over a picture of your “Trump-Reimagined” poster. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re confusing apathy for dislike.   We can agree to disagree but in the end, it’s your opinion, live your life. 

We live in a well designed yet imperfect system based on certain rules.   You can petition to change those rules, or pretend that they don’t exist, that all women think and act in lockstep with you, or that anyone in this country has an absolute right to privacy and choice.  Any way you slice it, men and women, working together as elected officials decide what rules govern the system.  

What beliefs have I imposed on others that have your taters in a pinch?  We talked.  You said blah.  I said blech.  You said blech.  I said blah.  Then you sent over a picture of your “Trump-Reimagined” poster. 

If you don’t want an abortion - don’t have one.

If you don’t want a gay marriage - don’t have one.

If you don’t believe in god - don’t believe in god.

But you are kidding yourself if you think any law is going to prevent a woman from doing what she wants with her body.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But you are kidding yourself if you think any law is going to prevent a woman from doing what she wants with her body.

The SCIENCE would indicate there are two bodies in play. You do believe in following the SCIENCE right?

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You said I am “imposing my beliefs on others”.  I asked for an explanation, realizing you would likely tap out and change the focus.  What a surprise…you did. 

New subject about “kidding myself”.  No, BillSy, I’m not kidding myself at all.  You’re on some fantasy world tangent and you make less sense with each post.  

People will break the law(s) set in place by our elected officials, and some will directly impact what a person does with their body.  Drug laws. Prostitution laws.  Soliciting prostitution laws.  Abortion laws.  

These laws will have been put in place by elected officials that are men and women.  

When you get a second tell me what beliefs I am personally imposing on others as you suggested a few minutes ago. 

25 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You said I am “imposing my beliefs on others”.  I asked for an explanation, realizing you would likely tap out and change the focus.  What a surprise…you did. 

New subject about “kidding myself”.  No, BillSy, I’m not kidding myself at all.  You’re on some fantasy world tangent and you make less sense with each post.  

People will break the law(s) set in place by our elected officials, and some will directly impact what a person does with their body.  Drug laws. Prostitution laws.  Soliciting prostitution laws.  Abortion laws.  

These laws will have been put in place by elected officials that are men and women.  

When you get a second tell me what beliefs I am personally imposing on others as you suggested a few minutes ago. 

Tap out and change the focus? Lmao -  you write in circles Leo. 

You can’t see how all of these WEDGE issues are intertwined? You are hiding behind elected officials and people are dealing with real issues.

Having an abortion is not easy.

Being gay is not easy.

But you nut jobs think you can hide behind elected officials to preserve your hate?

Take your red states and shove it man

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Tap out and change the focus? Lmao -  you write in circles Leo. 

You can’t see how all of these WEDGE issues are intertwined? You are hiding behind elected officials and people are dealing with real issues.

I’m advocating for resolution through the system we live in.  You’re advocating for carving out a process that is unreasonable, unlawful and removed voices from the discussion that you don’t want to hear.  

Having an abortion is not easy.

Being gay is not easy.

You’re a presumptuous fool. 

But you nut jobs think you can hide behind elected officials to preserve your hate?

Take your red states and shove it man

“Hide behind elected officials”??   

Here’s the thing—what you want is never going to happen. 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m advocating for resolution through the system we live in.  You’re advocating for carving out a process that is unreasonable, unlawful and removed voices from the discussion that you don’t want to hear.  

You’re a presumptuous fool. 

“Hide behind elected officials”??   

Here’s the thing—what you want is never going to happen. 

It’s settled law... that’s what all the R appointed SC Justices told us during their confirmation hearings.

Keep spinning Leo

this thread could get nasty. Believe it or not I have friends on  both sides of this issue. On my facebook the right to life side is quiet. the outrage on the other side is palpable. This is just one example of posts Im receiving lately.

Pro Choice does not mean Pro abortion to Many people.  But if I have to take a side I choose Pro Choice and will be watching with great interest this unfold.

penis.jpg

• Like (+1) 2