NFL Draft 2022 Second & Third Round Discussion Thread

UKBillFan

19 minutes ago, soflabillsfan1 said:

Am I the only one that thinks that's a sorry group of players?  Outside of Knox, none of those guys are special.

The draft analysis for the past 5 years the Bills as one of the best drafting teams.  

I think we've had a great draft.  Obviously, no way to know for a few years - but I can see the vision behind it.  We got every position I wanted, personally, and it looks like a hard-working, high character group.

On 5/1/2022 at 7:54 AM, soflabillsfan1 said:

Not based on any of those players.

If you are a better judge of the draft than those who are paid to offer these assessments well you are very under appreciated. Contact the NFL Network and ESPN.

On 5/4/2022 at 6:20 PM, Nitro said:

If you are a better judge of the draft than those who are paid to offer these assessments well you are very under appreciated. Contact the NFL Network and ESPN.

You realize the draft is 7 rounds right?  No one is talking up the Bill's drafts based on the picks you provided.  I'd also be taking a pay cut to do an analysis job so no thanks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I do think the Bills FO does a great job finding values in later rounds. In my opinion outside of Allen, their picks in rounds 1 and 2 are a little shaky. But still time for them to grow and get better. 

8 hours ago, Floydboy12 said:

I do think the Bills FO does a great job finding values in later rounds. In my opinion outside of Allen, their picks in rounds 1 and 2 are a little shaky. But still time for them to grow and get better. 

They've been good in round 1.    

In round 2 under Beane.........they haven't selected a productive player yet.