Would you still like JA if he was on another team?

BillsFan619

I think it depends what team. If he played the Giants, Broncos or Colts or something drafted him, or the Bucs didnā€™t trade down I could live with it. If he were a Jet, a Cowboy, a Patriot, Dolphin, Steelers etc I would not be a fan.Ā 
Ā 

I really liked Patrick Mahomes, but heā€™s turned into a bit of a Brady douche. I love Justin Herbert. Said from day 1 I would have taken him over Tua and Burrow, and I still stand by that. Heā€™s probably my favorite QB outside of JA right now. So if the Chargers are on, Iā€™m rooting for them. I was always a huge Drew Brees guy. Loved McNabb before he became a little douchey. I loved Drew Bledsoe even though he was a Pat. I canā€™t tell you how excited I was when we traded for him. I always liked Eli and Peyton.Ā 

No way. I would hate him like I hate Brady if someone else had drafted him and he was never a Bill.Ā 

Ā 

And soon, there will be a big part of the outside population that starts crapping on him any chance they get. Thats what happens when you are on top, and especially for a long period of time like he will be.Ā 

Ā 

Let's just hope nobody throws dildos at him in a few years, and be thankful that he is on the right squad.Ā 

• Disagree 1

9 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

The only people I haveĀ  heard hate on him are Dolphin fans. You go read their board and they talk about how cocky and arrogant he is HAHAHAAHHAHA

If the only time you ever saw Josh play was against the Dolphins, then you would think he is cocky and arrogant because he kicks their asses every time and has a big smile on his face doin it. Them Dolphins fans donā€™t know Josh the way we do.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Tough question. Yes, because heā€™s humble and great. Given that Rodgers, Mahomes, Mayfield, Prescott, Murray, Wentz & Brady are whiney lil beotches along with a handful of nobodies, thereā€™s really very little to chose from. My angst would be with the Bills if he was there for us and we passed.

Ā 

3 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Fans around the league love Josh Allen.Ā  Unless they happen to be a fan of Mahomes, Lamar, or Brady, in which case Josh is an arrogant overrated whiny jerk who deserves every bad thing that happens to him.Ā  Weird how that works.

Youā€™re a real peach. 3000 posts and not one decent one ever!

You live alone, donā€™t you?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

No way. I would hate him like I hate Brady if someone else had drafted him and he was never a Bill.Ā 

Ā 

And soon, there will be a big part of the outside population that starts crapping on him any chance they get. Thats what happens when you are on top, and especially for a long period of time like he will be.Ā 

Ā 

Let's just hope nobody throws dildos at him in a few years, and be thankful that he is on the right squad.Ā 

šŸŒ¹ šŸ‘“Ā 

Ā 

Brady is an arrogant douchebag.Ā 
Heā€™s a cheater and deserves all the hate he gets. Ā Ā 
Ā 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, muppy said:

If I am to be 100% honest for me if #17 played for a different team Im not going to be paying attention to him just like Mahomes in KC...I guess on the surface he's a likeable enough good guy.....I think he and his now wife I HOPE have gone off the national social media grid so I dont have to see HER...she annoys me .

Ā 

But I wouldnt invest my care all that much for JA if he weren't a BILL. I dont buy into whining about woulda coulda shouldas either.Ā 

Ā 

thats all I'veĀ  gotĀ 

, I donā€™t know where you get your sports gossip from, but @Britwil is literally everywhere on social media. And no, there ainā€™t no ā€˜ring on itā€™. But you make a good pint about woulda, shoulda, coulda. Poor @BADOLBILZĀ still canā€™t get over us trading the. 10th pick to KC who then selected Mahomes and tossed him on the end of the bench. We got Tre White with their pick and Drafted Allen the next year.

#WIN

Edited by Chandler#81

13 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Tough question. Yes, because heā€™s humble and great. Given that Rodgers, Mahomes, Mayfield, Prescott, Murray, Wentz & Brady are whiney lil beotches along with a handful of nobodies, thereā€™s really very little to chose from. My angst would be with the Bills if he was there for us and we passed.

Ā 

Youā€™re a real peach. 3000 posts and not one decent one ever!

You live alone, donā€™t you?

hey I have to say that I think there should be a sarcasm emoji in this chat..."funny how that works" could easily be taken that way. But also NFL football fans can be notoriously nasty ...on some sports forums the comments are RUDE I mean really vile dank comments. I am so glad to be here at 2bd. a LOT less riff raff.

Ā 

m

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Mupster, I donā€™t know where you get your sports gossip from, but @Britwil is literally everywhere on social media. And no, there ainā€™t no ā€˜ring on itā€™.

We got the Right Britt.Ā 
Ā 

Re Social MediaĀ 

Being prominent and kind is a whole lot different than beingĀ 

Ā 

Childish and arrogant like the Mahomes clan.Ā 

Ā 

Speaking close to homeĀ 
even Poyers wife needs to STFU šŸ˜‘ šŸ¤«Ā 
Ā 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Mupster, I donā€™t know where you get your sports gossip from, but @Britwil is literally everywhere on social media. And no, there ainā€™t no ā€˜ring on itā€™.

NOOO Im taking about Patrick Mahomes wife THAT WOMAN annoys me and is all over national socia media.......The way I see Britt and Josh they are a couple he Will put a ring on her finger when the timing is right.Ā  He's no fool haha

Ā 

m

1 minute ago, muppy said:

hey I have to say that I think there should be a sarcasm emoji in this chat..."funny how that works" could easily be taken that way. But also NFL football fans can be notoriously nasty ...on some sports forums the comments are RUDE I mean really vile dank comments. I am so glad to be here at 2bd. a LOT less riff raff.

Ā 

m

and I have to say you havenā€™t connected the dots with 1mamraid or youā€™d know why.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

Ā 

m

Sarcasm is often lost on manyĀ people here.Ā 
Ā 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

We got the Right Britt.Ā 
Ā 

Re Social MediaĀ 

Being prominent and kind is a whole lot different than beingĀ 

Ā 

Childish and arrogant like the Mahomes clan.Ā 

Ā 

Speaking close to homeĀ 
even Poyers wife needs to STFU šŸ˜‘ šŸ¤«Ā 
Ā 

I do happen to look at major national social media like yahoo, people..... Mahomes and to a lesser extent but also wife and their daughter are plastered over nationalĀ  social media. All of them swagged out in designer clothes even the baby? Give me a break. Okay Im done with that topic. I Love Britt Williams Ive never read or heard ANY bad press on she whatsoever at all. Maybe some jealous hater types may say something mean n social media but thats it.

• Agree 1

There's a difference between "like" and "root for." I like the person, I root for the uniform.

Ā 

I like Josh because he's a good human being; I root for him because he wears a Bills' uniform. Put him in a different uniform, and the first part of that sentence remains true.

Ā 

Ā 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.