Happy 4th Anniversary Buffalo Bills fans!

Chandler#81

4 hours ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

Maybe they are but at that point in time, they only needed to be smarter than six other GM's.  I'm certainly glad they were.  This also eventually shutdown the "we could have had Mahomes crowd".

Eventually is the operative word. It really didn’t calm down for a while, even when you started to see him get good consistently.

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

If you listen closely, you can hear Mina Kimes screech in the background.

At the time I was a regular Dan Lebatard Show listener. To that point, I had never heard her react to anything quite like that and it was shocking. Every draft since, has been a mea culpa for her. Almost feel bad for her. Almost. But the absolute best is when she is forced to make Josh Allen comps for prospects. 

26 minutes ago, benderbender said:

At the time I was a regular Dan Lebatard Show listener. To that point, I had never heard her react to anything quite like that and it was shocking. Every draft since, has been a mea culpa for her. Almost feel bad for her. Almost. But the absolute best is when she is forced to make Josh Allen comps for prospects. 

Definitely stood as the worst reaction by any sort of professional, others had equally bad takes but her reaction was like a Giants fan when they took Daniel Jones.

11 hours ago, Virgil said:

Seeing that list of QB's starting since JK was painful.  It's amazing how it's all turned around now

I think we really owe the Browns a big thank you.  The Jets were locked in on Darnold, but Mayfield was a surprise going #1.  Had the Browns gone anyone besides Mayfield, who knows how it would have played out.

I'd be very curious to know what the Jets draft board looked like

It is like when we couldn't get to draft Big Ben.  The Jaguars really blocked our ability to trade up and draft him.

On 4/22/2022 at 5:23 PM, benderbender said:

At least she admitted she was wrong.  Some still haven't.

• Like (+1) 1

It’s crazy to think about how the QBs from this vaunted class were basically being compared to the all time great class of ‘83 in terms of can’t miss hyperbole etc…now a bunch of has been retreads outside of Lamar and the soon to be GOAT…

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sfl-dolphins-kelly-draft-qb-20180402-photogallery.html

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.