NFL schedule release: May 12th 8pm

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I guess I never watched a schedule release show (I won’t watch much of this one either). Didn’t know they invited the super bowl QB. 

I mean I don't know either but that's why he's there, you do that, and you can be on any offseason football show you want honestly.

Games that jump out at you, NE at Buffalo...what like every year? Oh okay it's for Thursday night football...still I don't have high expectation for NE.

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

subverting expectations.

Edited by Warcodered

15 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I guess I never watched a schedule release show (I won’t watch much of this one either). Didn’t know they invited the super bowl QB. 

It might just be because the nfln HQ are right next to sofi and he lives right near there too 

10 minutes ago, ManCrushPassRush said:

Awful Schedule. Only two home games in first seven weeks.

The NFL loves bad weather games. They are big ratings draws. That's why we always end up with so many home games in December and January. Luckily we have a QB capable of throwing in bad conditions. It's a big advantage.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

we could legit go 1-6, and then go 10-0. I hate the imbalance. 

That's how it looks on paper to start with, but I think we've seen enough to know that these things are fluid and it could end up being much different than the current expectations suggest.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

The NFL loves bad weather games. They are big ratings draws. That's why we always end up with so many home games in December and January. Luckily we have a QB capable of throwing in bad conditions. It's a big advantage.

Yeah the Pats Monday night game worked out great. 

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.