Fun fact of the day, Josh Allen has won the AFC East 2 times since he entered the NFL, the Jets have also won the AFC East 2 times since they entered the NFL

Batman1876

What is wrong with some of you? We are presumably Bills fans. Why do some of you insist on “pumping the brakes” when there is a fun thread about a rival sucking?

If you want to moan and groan about Tom Brady do it in private. 

13 hours ago, TBBills said:

This thread obviously went over your head. 

So explain to me what am I missing?  Sounds like the thread is about Allen has won more than the Jets lifetime and you added how he's beaten Miami soundly every time.  All great news.  Ha ha, Jets and Fish!!  And my comment was, yeah just like Brady beat the Bills almost every time.

So what part went over my head??

• Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

So explain to me what am I missing?  Sounds like the thread is about Allen has won more than the Jets lifetime and you added how he's beaten Miami soundly every time.  All great news.  Ha ha, Jets and Fish!!  And my comment was, yeah just like Brady beat the Bills almost every time.

So what part went over my head??

My Battle of Hastings reference.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Outside of Buffalo, the Jets are known for Namath and winning a SB and the Bills for losing four SB's. 

All that changes this year!!!

I didn't know the top was winning a division.  I thought the top was winning the SB. Jets 1. Bills 0.

So...you absolutely ignored the first part of my reply and only read the part you were offended by?  Gotcha.  I even mentioned the Super Bowl losses.

Someone's a wee bit touchy.  Who peed in your Corn Flakes this morning? 🙄

25 minutes ago, chris heff said:

You know the crazy thing about this is it is only five years removed from the Battle of Hastings. Without the Norman influence on the history of Great Britain, the United States may not even exist. Thus no merger.

Yes, Sprint merged with T-Mobile.

True, but had Robert I not merged (illicitly)  with spawn of furriers Herleva (whom he initially spotted in the leather dyeing trenches from his perch on the castle rooftop) to produce William the Bastard/Conqueror, there may not have been a Norman England. 

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Outside of Buffalo, the Jets are known for Namath and winning a SB

Oh Ethan…..

those are two of the things the jets are known for 💯 ….they are also known for being a terrible laughingstock franchise with an awful owner and have a worse winning % than the lions and bengals.  Telling part of the story while leaving out the last 53 to support your agenda….priceless 

On 4/15/2022 at 12:08 PM, Batman1876 said:

The jests have only won twice since they entered the NFL, they also won 2 times in the AFL. 

If we’re counting AFL then we have some championships 😂

26 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Oh Ethan…..

those are two of the things the jets are known for 💯 ….they are also known for being a terrible laughingstock franchise with an awful owner and have a worse winning % than the lions and bengals.  Telling part of the story while leaving out the last 53 to support your agenda….priceless 

I live in jets fan territory and not a single one of them trash talks me with ‘at least we won a superbowl’ lol they know their team is a trainwreck 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Without Brady, Bill Belichick is 0-4 against the Bills when his quarterback throws more than three times.

Ackshually *pushes glasses back up on nose* Belichick is 3-7 in such cases. 0-1 with the Browns, 1-1 in 2000 before Brady took over, 2-0 when Brady was out for the 2008 season, 0-1 when Brady was suspended in 2016, and 0-4 since Brady left.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

True, but had Robert I not merged (illicitly)  with spawn of furriers Herleva (whom he initially spotted in the leather dyeing trenches from his perch on the castle rooftop) to produce William the Bastard/Conqueror, there may not have been a Norman England. 

Good point 

We should stop now.

Edited by chris heff
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, eball said:

What is wrong with some of you? We are presumably Bills fans. Why do some of you insist on “pumping the brakes” when there is a fun thread about a rival sucking?

If you want to moan and groan about Tom Brady do it in private. 

Fun Fact: we are overloaded here with mental midgets and just plain POS’s.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.