VCR alert - Bills vs Oilers on NFL Network

Just Jack

14 hours ago, without a drought said:

I think I'll just record the audio on my 8-track.

This was the worst application of technology ever - mid song there is a break and “Kachunk” sound before the music returns. 

although I will say Mollie Hatchet was my favorite 8 track. 

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

This was the worst application of technology ever - mid song there is a break and “Kachunk” sound before the music returns. 

although I will say Mollie Hatchet was my favorite 8 track. 

There are still a few songs that I expect the "kachunk" at a certain point, but it doesn't happen, the song just continues right through. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I wish I could record but Verizon FIOS only allows you to record via their device because it is digital which you need to pay for each month and when you leave Verizon you can no longer play what you recorded.

I understand why there are sometimes grainy videos on internet.  Someone recorded their TV while it was playing.

On 4/9/2022 at 11:21 AM, Just Jack said:

Pull that BetaMax out of storage and get it ready.  Bills vs Oilers Greatest Comeback will be on NFL Network, 12 Midnight (EDT), this Sunday night/Monday morning.  

I hate to admit this but I really liked those old Houston Oilers team.  Between the baby blue uniforms and Warren Moon at the held of a run-and-shoot offense, it’s a fun team to watch.  

On 4/10/2022 at 3:16 PM, JohnNord said:

I hate to admit this but I really liked those old Houston Oilers team.  Between the baby blue uniforms and Warren Moon at the held of a run-and-shoot offense, it’s a fun team to watch.  

why do you hate to admit it? They were a fun team to watch

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.