NFL Draft- Bills Inner Circle

Jamie Nails

Hey all, 

I'm heading to the draft in Vegas later this month and wanted to see if anyone had any contacts/connections with the Las Vegas Bills backers group? I've been in contact with a few folks at the Bills and they said their "Inner Circle" tickets (seats in the Bills fan section near the stage) have been given to the local group. Anyhow, I've been fortunate to attend the drafts in Dallas (I was the crying fan on ESPN when Pancho announced the pick) and Nashville in this section and wanted to see if anyone had any leads. I'm a little bit of a crazy fan. 15 year season ticket holder from California. My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/stuck_in_the_90s_sports/

Thanks in advance! Go Bills 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Jamie Nails said:

Hey all, 

I'm heading to the draft in Vegas later this month and wanted to see if anyone had any contacts/connections with the Las Vegas Bills backers group? I've been in contact with a few folks at the Bills and they said their "Inner Circle" tickets (seats in the Bills fan section near the stage) have been given to the local group. Anyhow, I've been fortunate to attend the drafts in Dallas (I was the crying fan on ESPN when Pancho announced the pick) and Nashville in this section and wanted to see if anyone had any leads. I'm a little bit of a crazy fan. 15 year season ticket holder from California. My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/stuck_in_the_90s_sports/

I’m the President of the Vegas Bills Backers group.  

they just don’t know it yet.  

who the hell is the President and why don’t you go to Moondoggies?   

wish I could help.  I’d love to join you.  Pm me if you find info outside of this thread.  

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Jamie Nails said:

Hey all, 

I just forwarded you on Instagram the party at I know about that Naked City Pizza/Office Bar is throwing. 

• Like (+1) 1

You try reaching out via email? All the backers bars are on the Bills website I will copy and paste below. Emails to each chapter . Good luck! By now I am sure those tickets have been handed out / hard to get. 

Nevada

Johnny Mac's Bills Backers of Las Vegas

Johnny Mac's

842 Boulder Highway

Las Vegas, NV 89015 

Chapter President(s): Jon Mcginty

declan005@aol.com  

Time-Out Bills Backers

Time-Out Sports Bar & Grill 

6138 W. Charleston Blvd 

Las Vegas, NV 89107 

Chapter President: Frederick Hoffman

timeout@timeoutbarlv.com 

Town Center Bills Backers

Town Center Lounge

6050 Sky Point Dr.

Las Vegas, NV 89130

Chapter President: Angelo Cassaro

Facebook

Twitter

Sin City Bills Backers

Naked City Pizza/Office Bar

4608 Paradise Road

Las Vegas, NV 89169

Chapter President: Angela Zaffuto and Joe Panella

angelamzaffuto@gmail.com

https://sincitybillsbackers.com/

Gold Hill Hotel's Bills Backers of Northern Nevada

Gold Hill Hotel 

1540 S Main St

Virginia City, NV 89440

Chapter President: Tony Clough

info@goldhillhotel.net

For anyone wondering.  The tickets for the inner circle on all 3 days have already been given out and there is a pretty long waitlist as it stands now.  The coordinator said that everyone has confirmed that they will be attending.

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Friends

16 hours ago, NewEra said:

I’m the President of the Vegas Bills Backers group.  

they just don’t know it yet.  

who the hell is the President and why don’t you go to Moondoggies?   

wish I could help.  I’d love to join you.  Pm me if you find info outside of this thread.  

You two are totally going to bang.

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 hours ago, NewEra said:

For anyone wondering.  The tickets for the inner circle on all 3 days have already been given out and there is a pretty long waitlist as it stands now.  The coordinator said that everyone has confirmed that they will be attending.

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Friends

Naturally, the Mafia's reach is alive and well in Las Vegas.

On 4/6/2022 at 2:23 PM, Jamie Nails said:

Hey all, 

See ya there, pal!

I had Chiefs inner circle passes for Dallas in 2018...met Pancho on the floor.  Inner circle is an eperience I HIGHLY reccomend...so cool...to be right there.  High fiving dudes that just got picked...and being around all 32 teams rabid fans all in one spot....if any of you ever get a shot to make that happen...do it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.