Gabe Davis working

Buffalo_Stampede

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I don’t know if those 1st photos are from last year but the Gabe Davis video is new.

The Allen and Diggs one is probably old, unless they're recreating the moment they met with their outfits....which I actually wouldn't rule out.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

Gabe Davis! Putting in some work! Hoping this is his year to breakout! He’s avg. 4tds a game in his last 1 game! That projects out to 68 tds next year. 

The biggest crime last season was minimizing Gabe's touches. If he isn't our legit WR2 this year I'll be floored. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 8

6 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

Gabe Davis! Putting in some work! Hoping this is his year to breakout! He’s avg. 4tds a game in his last 1 game! That projects out to 68 tds next year. 

Yeah, but that was last year. I see no reason why he couldn't do better in his 3rd year. 5tds/game = 85 td's next year.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The biggest crime last season was minimizing Gabe's touches. If he isn't our legit WR2 this year I'll be floored. 

It might’ve helped his development though. Not the worst thing to learn routes and how to practice from Diggs, Sanders, and Beasley. He’ll be better because of it.

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

Those are old pics and where does he say he's going to Orlando? Josh Allen trains and lives in LA

I figured they were with Gabe Davis in Orlando.

1 minute ago, costrovs said:

Yeah, but that was last year. I see no reason why he couldn't do better in his 3rd year. 5tds/game = 85 td's next year.

That’s just ridiculous! He’ll probably have at least two or three games with just 4tds so 82-83 TDs is a little more realistic! 

• Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.