Clarence Thomas IS conflicted

Is Clarence Thomas conflicted?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Is Clarence Thomas conflicted?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

I'd collect Nazi memorabilia if I could sell it later.

As well as Soviet memorabilia.

That is a vacuous assertion.

Prove Thomas has been dishonest or his views have been tipped by this.

If you can't, shut up and leave a man who has accomplished infinitely more than you ever will alone. 

I was going to post this.  Because that's a favorite saying of the left when confronted with suspected malfeasance by their leaders.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

I'd collect Nazi memorabilia if I could sell it later.

As well as Soviet memorabilia.

That is a vacuous assertion.

Prove Thomas has been dishonest or his views have been tipped by this.

If you can't, shut up and leave a man who has accomplished infinitely more than you ever will alone. 

Defending collecting Nazi memorabilia is pretty weird. 

Conflict of interest doesn't become a conflict after you can prove it.  It implies there is potential for bias.  So yeah there is concern. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

And the same loonies here would complain about Thomas and his wife traveling around during the summer hiatus in his RV and parking  overnight at Walmarts.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just the way the guy who bought him wants him to. 

The same guy who pays his wife to undermine the government 

Yeah, he's just a dumb "house *****" who needs his massa to tell him what to do...

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, he's just a dumb "house *****" who needs his massa to tell him what to do...

Wow, crazy, you are ok with a guy paying him to live like the rich and famous. You are ok with total corruption. 

Why follow politics at all? Just cheering on and defending the worst of the worst 

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It just keeps coming:

https://www.propublica.org/article/clarence-thomas-harlan-crow-real-estate-scotus

Harlan Crowe purchased property from Thomas who did not disclose it, in violation of disclosure laws. 

Good.  Maybe we can get rid of the crook.

In a statement, Crow said he purchased Thomas’ mother’s house, where Thomas spent part of his childhood, to preserve it for posterity. “My intention is to one day create a public museum at the Thomas home dedicated to telling the story of our nation’s second black Supreme Court Justice,” he said. “I approached the Thomas family about my desire to maintain this historic site so future generations could learn about the inspiring life of one of our greatest Americans.”

Sure, he did.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, crazy, you are ok with a guy paying him to live like the rich and famous. You are ok with total corruption. 

Why follow politics at all? Just cheering on and defending the worst of the worst 

Just making an observation that Thomas has been a Conservative for longer than he's known Crow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1