πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

Β David Weiss, the Donald Trump-appointed US attorney who on Friday was named a special counsel leading the investigation into President Joe Biden's son Hunter, has decades of experience as a federal prosecutor.

In 2018, the Senate confirmed Weiss to serve as US attorney for the District of Delaware. At the time of his nomination, he was serving as the acting US attorney for the district and was one of nine candidates whom Trump said shared his "vision for 'Making America Safe Again.'"

Β 

https://www.cbsnews.com/atlanta/news/who-is-david-weiss-the-special-counsel-overseeing-hunter-biden-criminal-probe/

38 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Again, very simple questions @John from RiversideΒ and the rest can't answer:

Β 

1. What was Hunter's legitimate businesses / what service did he provide that allowed him to legitimately rake in millions from foreign oligarchs?

Β 

Let's answer for them and say legal consultation.Β 

Β 

2a. Then why get paid via a web of shell LLCs for legal consultation work? Seems like that would raise a slew of unnecessary red flags for a legitimate business?

Β 

2b. Why did Jim Biden and the extended Biden family get paid, after funneling money through shell companies, for Hunter's legal consulting work?

And...why was Hunter Biden being forced to send his father, a highly paid senior elected official, money?Β  Let me guess, it was rent for a spare bedroom?Β 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Β 

Β 

At this point, anyone who says that there isΒ no evidenceΒ that Joe Biden was benefitting from his son’s business dealings is lying to you.

Β 

Evidence from his laptop shows that Hunter made sure that 10% went to the β€˜Big Guy’ and evidence from his associates verify the intuition that the β€˜Big Guy’ is Joe Biden.

Β 

Furthermore, Hunter Biden once texted bitterly to his daughter: β€˜but don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary.’ One might not consider that absolute proof, but it is certainlyΒ evidenceΒ of such a benefit.

Β 

Even then, with Biden, we are talking about the possibility of bribery and our bribery statute, 18 U.S. Code Β§ 201, very explicitly covers indirect payments and even payments for to other people where the politician doesn’t benefit from at all.

Β 

Β 

Β 

https://twitchy.com/aaronwalker/2023/08/11/we-regret-to-inform-you-that-aaron-rupar-is-not-being-entirely-honest-about-biden-family-corruption-n2386205

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I literally have no idea what that means but by golly I’ll never stop fighting for your right to make no sense whatsoever! πŸ˜‰ Dammit Gumby.Β 

Well, Len is keeping score and I thought we all could in our own objective way. Β I was 2nd to last and moved to last apparently.

Oh.

Β 

In 2013 VP Joe Biden flew to China on Air Force 2. He took his son Hunter with him. Hunter returned to America on AF2 with an incredibly lucrative deal with the Chinese.

In what may have been the last instance of true journalism by the MSM in our country, the press hammered Biden for letting his son travel to China with him on AF2. The WSJ and NYTimes wrote about it. Biden vowed to never again let Hunter travel with him on official VP business.

Β 

So I looked into it myself. I watched the raw videos of VP Biden landing on his foreign trips. And I found this. Hunter never stopped traveling with his father. Joe brought his bagman with him everywhere. They just didn't exit the plane together.

Β 

Β 

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Oh.

Β 

In 2013 VP Joe Biden flew to China on Air Force 2. He took his son Hunter with him. Hunter returned to America on AF2 with an incredibly lucrative deal with the Chinese.

In what may have been the last instance of true journalism by the MSM in our country, the press hammered Biden for letting his son travel to China with him on AF2. The WSJ and NYTimes wrote about it. Biden vowed to never again let Hunter travel with him on official VP business.

Β 

So I looked into it myself. I watched the raw videos of VP Biden landing on his foreign trips. And I found this. Hunter never stopped traveling with his father. Joe brought his bagman with him everywhere. They just didn't exit the plane together.

Β 

Β 

If only he would’ve installed his kid as a member of his cabinet
Β 

Oh wait………

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Whataboutism?Β 

Β 

It's not even that. It makes no sense and just typical useful idiot deflection based on swallowing his masters loads fully, completely and deeply.Β 

Β 

@John from RiversideΒ is another one, if graded on the massive stupidity per post system would give @BillStimeΒ a good run. He just needs more ABs to be eligible for court jester.

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

It's not even that. It makes no sense and just typical useful idiot deflection based on swallowing his masters loads fully, completely and deeply.Β 

Β 

@John from RiversideΒ is another one, if graded on the massive stupidity per post system would give @BillStimeΒ a good run. He just needs more ABs to be eligible for court jester.

It must really chap your ass that they have no real evidence on Joe Biden πŸ€“

• Eyeroll 1